ADMIN

Meme Civil War - Democrats' Violence | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it Walks Like a Duck...

• If it looks like a duck it's probably a Democrat molting in drag... looking too quack up...

• Well, I have to admit that I don't have a strong legal mind; I just look for results that I am not shy to name. Being straightforward and to the point has served me well in the past, and I'd like to keep it that way even if it doesn't chime with the great legal minds who are active on this site.

• Thank you Jea9.  I always enjoy interaction with someone as sensible as you!

• I will add, you are also my friend. 

• Yes.  I consider you a friend also, since the first message I received from you, which I thougnt helpful!

• Art. IV Sect. IV gives the feds authority to restitute a state back to a relpublican representative government, so I see that it is possible and legal. 

• Exactly... we are not calling for illegal use of force or the overthrow of our government... we are calling for the Constitutional use of our military power to ensure the continuance of our Constitutional Republic... much like Abraham Lincoln once did...  only, this time we hope without the civil war.

• AMEN COLONEL, Thanks for your great comment!

• B-I-N-G-O !!     People have No clue of the Americans lost in the last one :/

This reply was deleted.