ADMIN

Democrats Roll Out Their Stimulus

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All that money and still can not educate a student in anything other than communism.

• Unfortunately, none of this longer matters.  We are five feet past the edge of Niagara Falls and just starting to accelerate into the turmoil below.  This economy will not simply restart and most everyone knows it.  Our politicians should be lined up and held accountable for what their prolonged thievery has done - Not just to citizens of the United States but, to the entire world. It is my belief and hope that Americans will rise to the occasion and show the world why we got to where we have.  We only need a few million Americans who are awake and realize their fate.

• I agree, we are heading towards the bottom fast.The left is using the lock down very efficently to control a majority of the population, using the media, ads, fear and executive orders to stop people from getting together face to face in person to resist this crap. They don't want us talking and planning.  Most are afraid to get together and resist what is happening. Controled by fear. me and some friends went to the protest in HB. A lot of people were there but it should have been tens of thousands.

• Nakita said Americans are raising their own grave diggers. We are even buying the back hoes because the kids will not use a shovel.

This reply was deleted.