ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember, these screaming banshees are in the minority.  The majority of Americans value life ..... even unborn human life.   As for these death-worshipers, they can such an egg.

• All of which is a crminal act so they need arrested, tried and convicted with about 40 years each. Thing is this'll happen in lib meccas who deserve it for electing the idiots they have so no sympathy. They try here and they'll have their heads handed to them.

• The only way to fight fire is with fire.  And my fire is bigger than their fire.  Trust me.

• This Mad Max thing just needs to freaking go!!!

• Don't expect the FBI to do anything as the way I see it they are a part of ANTIFA

• Or maybe Antifa was created by the FBI ...... like Hillary's Assassin Squad.

• Violence is the only thing this idiots knows where are the FBI DOJ and every other agencies that are responsible for the protection of all Americans, well guess what your stupid fear remarks will no longer work We the People are tired of your hatred you want everything your way but today all your shit stop and you can report my remarks to your appointed president 

• devildemocommiecrats constantly call for violence but theie Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists dismiss it as "acceptable behavior" because they hate we Christian conservatives!!!!!  Jesus Christ said we would be hated because they first hated Him!!!!!  I am happy to have them hate me because I am in the best company to ever exist, the Savior!!!!!!!!!!

• All of them are blinded and possessed by satan

• They love their POWER!

This reply was deleted.