ADMIN

7948259079?profile=RESIZE_584x

The feces are going to hit the fan harder than it has at any point throughout the Trump administration. If you thought the Kavanaugh confirmation was a fight, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet. If you weren’t excited about voting before…

The death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has given the election even more urgency than it had before. Yes, I realize that’s an understatement, but sometimes the simplest words are the best. Democrats have made no mystery of their plans should they ever obtain power again, and it’s not good for fans of individual liberty, personal responsibility, or just being left the hell alone by the government. That’s why Republicans need to move quickly and deliberately to replace her.

So much of the progressive agenda is dependent upon twisting the plain language of the Constitution into a rat’s nest of snarls and bastardizing words to the point of unrecognizability. The only thing standing between them and getting their way is the whims of John Roberts. How terrifying is that?

The passing of the Justice I affectionately called “Darth Vader Ginsburg” presents the republic with a fighting chance to move away from a nation ruled by the radical left and the politicking of Roberts, and back toward one where government power is held in check by the Constitution. 

Still in shock, Democrats are scrambling to find a way to block any nomination. They don’t have one. They changed the rules under the Obama administration so they could stack liberals on the courts and their chickens have come home to roost. I say this with all due respect: to hell with them.

They’re whining about Merrick Garland and twisting the so-called “McConnell Rule” to try to make a case, but even Stevie Wonder could see they’d ram through anyone they wanted if the situation were reversed. 

But the situation isn’t reversed. This is the bed Democrats made, make them lie in it. Make them bask in it, marinate in it, and smother them with the pillow if need be. 

read more here: https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/09/20/democrats-have-no-one-but-themselves-and-her-to-blame-for-the-ginsburg-vacancy-n

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Appoint immediately, BUT, make sure to choose a REAL CONSERVATIVE this time, not a "Moderate" like Gorsuch or Kavanaugh are!  We want and NEED a CONSTITUTIONAL , Conservative !!

• They are going crazy for real. They are going to burn us down if we don't bend to their will. Well ok then they would be doing the same thing to us. Threatening us is not a good move. What else can they do that they're not already doing. Shresd the Constitution. That's what they have in mind. We  can't let them take power again. I'm ready for a fight. To save this country for our grandchildren. 

• We need another Alito or Thomas on the Supreme Court. These are the only two reliable judges. I don't trust any of the other judges.The Supreme Court needs to be loyal to Trump so that he can take down the Deep State. Until the judiciary is totally in Trump's corner, compromised judges of the deep state will stand in the way.

• let's show them who's in charge on November 3rd.

• With " 0 " respect for the America hating left, I say, " to hell with them ". They can go pound sand along with susan collins, who deserves to lose her seat, should she rat out true Americans, along with the marxist witch murkowski, and if mittens votes against President Trump's choice, put him in a stockade in front of the Supreme Court building, so true Americans can throw rotten tomatoes at him. Let all Americans see who is complicit in the destruction of America.

• Everything He Said!

This reply was deleted.