ADMIN

Lo on Twitter: "@pauldejean65 @SenSchumer @POTUS You're kidding, right?  #dumbassDonald is killing people hundreds at a time. OVER 67,000 AMERICANS  ARE DEAD BECUZ OF @realDonaldTrump HIDING THE. VIRUS FROM US AND GIVING

A handful of congressional Democrats are investigating whether former President Donald Trump can be prevented from holding elected office again through the application of an obscure portion of the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment, enacted in 1868 and best known for enshrining the Equal Protection Clause, prevents any government official who “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the US from holding office again.

According to The Hill, approximately a dozen Democratic lawmakers have publicly or privately spoken about applying Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to Trump, whom they accuse of inciting the Jan. 6 riot that disrupted the congressional certification of the 2020 election results.

“If anything the idea has waxed and waned,” liberal Harvard Law School professor emeritus Laurence Tribe told the outlet.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/democrats-hope-14th-amendment-can-bar-donald-trump-from-holding-office/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sure the shooter was most likely human but beyond that I really can't help you, officer...I was beaten nearly unsconscious by the surprise attack.

Oh, by the way, if y'all find the person please tell him or her thanks for me -- 

• We all seem to forget in the application of Law and Constitution it must be applied equally from All Sides. Proposed question: You are on a sidewalk and the color of your skin enrages three young men who knock you down and begin beating and kicking you to death. A stranger appears with a firearm and kills all Three, then walks away disappearing around the corner. The Police arrive asking for an exact description of the "Shooter." Do you give it to them and why? 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• No! The stranger did the country, and certainly me a huge favor.......I saw nothing, I heard nothing! I was confused and frightened, all I know is a number of people started beating me, I couldn't fight them all, I though I was going to die........and suddenly I heard what may have been gun shots.....and the beating stopped.

• ilona, your response was more precise than mine but I said essentially the same thing!!!!!

• Lynn, I have no idea what that person looked like nor if it was male or female!!!!!!!!!!

• Precisely! No clue!

• Well Bob, there's lots of alligators. Plus it requires two to latch on then twist/spin to tear off body parts as they are incapable of chewing. First the limbs, then the entrails and lastly the head screaming "Mama!" Gators have eaten much worse and survived.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Eaten worse than a satanist/libtard?????

• They can't legally do that but since when have devildemocommiecrats cared what is illegal?????  President Trump hasn't done  anything to prevent him running for office!!!!!  They spent 4 years and wasted millions of tax dollars on fake investigations but found NOTHING because there was nothing to find!!!!!  On the other hand devildemocommiecrats have left plenty of grounds to stop them from running for office!!!!!!!!!!

• Since when has the rule of law or the Constitution stopped them???  This is the bottom of the humanity barrel.  They have NO considerations except money and power for themselves.

This reply was deleted.