ADMIN

Lo on Twitter: "@pauldejean65 @SenSchumer @POTUS You're kidding, right?  #dumbassDonald is killing people hundreds at a time. OVER 67,000 AMERICANS  ARE DEAD BECUZ OF @realDonaldTrump HIDING THE. VIRUS FROM US AND GIVING

A handful of congressional Democrats are investigating whether former President Donald Trump can be prevented from holding elected office again through the application of an obscure portion of the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment, enacted in 1868 and best known for enshrining the Equal Protection Clause, prevents any government official who “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the US from holding office again.

According to The Hill, approximately a dozen Democratic lawmakers have publicly or privately spoken about applying Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to Trump, whom they accuse of inciting the Jan. 6 riot that disrupted the congressional certification of the 2020 election results.

“If anything the idea has waxed and waned,” liberal Harvard Law School professor emeritus Laurence Tribe told the outlet.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/democrats-hope-14th-amendment-can-bar-donald-trump-from-holding-office/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bob, I see them no less a threat to Our Nation that anyone else. My perspective may be different. I see them as piles of garbage lining the sidewalks of Our Society for which We Pay a Fee for a Service of Removal! When the Service becomes no longer adequate, We do not complain about the Garbage, We Replace the Service Providers. We all must forever remember that it the States who Created the Federal Government, and Not The Reverse. We must simultaneously remind ourselves States consists of Peoples and their minds and directions, not Politicians and their Parties.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, in Oklahoma the deep state controls the gop!!!!!  I tried to make a difference but was alone and got pushed out by the enemies of We the People!!!!!!!!!!-

• Anyone aware of another Titanic about to begin a Maiden Voyage? Congress needs a nice relaxing Sea Cruise.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, I agree completely, a very good idea!!!!!!!!!!

• send the devildemocommiecrats and deep state gop establishment TRAITORS on a cruise then torpedo the ship over the mid-Atlantic Trench or the Mariannas Trench, the deepest known parts of the oceans, and make sure there were no lifeboats or jackets on board.  Poison the sharks at the same time because eating that much human excrement cannot be good for their digestive system!!!!!!!!!!

• The Fate of Our Nation has never been in the hands of Political Parties, but always in those of its Sovereign Citizens. If the Nation Falls, look no further than the failure of its people to Assume Their Full Responsibility.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yup, that's why I always say.......they wouldn't be there if we didn't put them there!

• ilona, I didn't put them there, deceieved and stupid people put them there!!!!!  I voted for President Trump and mambers of congress who lied to make it look like they were conservatives.  I don't vote for incumbents who have shown themselves to be TRAITORS, like the house member from Oklahoma's 2nd district!!!!!!!!!!

• If the shoe fits Bob......otherwise act like it wasn't said, doesn't apply to you

• I'm glad our forefathers say another solution at Arbor Green...

This reply was deleted.