ADMIN

Lo on Twitter: "@pauldejean65 @SenSchumer @POTUS You're kidding, right?  #dumbassDonald is killing people hundreds at a time. OVER 67,000 AMERICANS  ARE DEAD BECUZ OF @realDonaldTrump HIDING THE. VIRUS FROM US AND GIVING

A handful of congressional Democrats are investigating whether former President Donald Trump can be prevented from holding elected office again through the application of an obscure portion of the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment, enacted in 1868 and best known for enshrining the Equal Protection Clause, prevents any government official who “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the US from holding office again.

According to The Hill, approximately a dozen Democratic lawmakers have publicly or privately spoken about applying Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to Trump, whom they accuse of inciting the Jan. 6 riot that disrupted the congressional certification of the 2020 election results.

“If anything the idea has waxed and waned,” liberal Harvard Law School professor emeritus Laurence Tribe told the outlet.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/democrats-hope-14th-amendment-can-bar-donald-trump-from-holding-office/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump 2024 all the way . These commierats  are making the case  for our true President  to return . Keep running  your mouths  .

• Unless we are the spineless jellyfish that the Left thinks we are, I've got to believe that barring Trump will not end well. 

•  Yeah -- do it, morons: you'll create a political generation of Trumps; perhaps even some "Super-Trumpians."

And, I've noticed in my area that the harder the DemoComs propagandize against him, the more popular Trump becomes.

Yeah -- keep it up, morons.

This reply was deleted.