ADMIN

Lo on Twitter: "@pauldejean65 @SenSchumer @POTUS You're kidding, right?  #dumbassDonald is killing people hundreds at a time. OVER 67,000 AMERICANS  ARE DEAD BECUZ OF @realDonaldTrump HIDING THE. VIRUS FROM US AND GIVING

A handful of congressional Democrats are investigating whether former President Donald Trump can be prevented from holding elected office again through the application of an obscure portion of the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment, enacted in 1868 and best known for enshrining the Equal Protection Clause, prevents any government official who “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the US from holding office again.

According to The Hill, approximately a dozen Democratic lawmakers have publicly or privately spoken about applying Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to Trump, whom they accuse of inciting the Jan. 6 riot that disrupted the congressional certification of the 2020 election results.

“If anything the idea has waxed and waned,” liberal Harvard Law School professor emeritus Laurence Tribe told the outlet.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/democrats-hope-14th-amendment-can-bar-donald-trump-from-holding-office/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is the risk all Great People are willing to take. Perhaps this is the reason no assassination attempts are/were ever made on the likes of Obama, Biden, Clinton and LBJ.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• What worries me, is just how far these Leftist idiots will go.  I worry that he will be assassinated. 

• If Section 3 of the 14th Amendment were, and always had been held to effect and operable, the "Halls of Congress" would be empty!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• That's a FACT...If all the Pedophile's in DC were cleared out, it would be empty. Democrats have always used their own corrupt, ruthless behaviors to portrary their opponents. They ALL need to be removed.

• The very thought the Demoncrats are considering it proves to me that they stole the election.  They have no intention of having a fair election ever again.  The goal is to establish one party rule and put us all in slavery.  It is obvious what their plan is

• The Bastard Dems can,t beat TRUMP because we all know that TRUMP WON . All the Bastard  Dems can do is cheat !

• Banning Trump of running for office again, will be the catalyst to start a all out shooting war with the left leaning, lying, corrupt and unpatriotic democrats; 

• I think that is a very real possibility.  

• Totally agree with you!  We have played nice long enough!

• It will not end well for these communist bastards should they try to enforce who can run and who can't....

This reply was deleted.