Replies

• Don

Proving fraud will not reverse the election... Just who or what agency of government has the authority to tell Biden to vacate the Office of President...  As far as I understand, IMPEACHMENT and the 25th Amendment, are the only authorities capable of removing a SITTING PRESIDENT.   By what authority will Biden and Harris be evicted. Please cite it.  Sometimes I wonder where people arrive at such ideas.  A sitting president can't even be indicted. They must first be removed from office and the only way that can be done LAWFULLY is by IMPEACHMENT or the 25th Amendment.  Do you think the Democrats will IMPEACH Bidden and Harris for a fraudulent election or invoke the 25th Amendment?

What could happen is what I suggested earlier... if the evidence of fraud is sufficient to have changed the outcome of the election... then, MAYBE... just, MAYBE a court would take a Quid Pro Warrento petition and order its implementation to remove Biden and Harris as unlawfully occupying their seats in government.  However, that will take a court order by the SUPREME COURT ... which is UNLIKELY at best.

Therefore, we must focus on a Recall Amendment... which when ratified by 3/4ths of the States in convention... would definitely remove Biden, Harris, and any others elected thru Fraud.  That is the Constitutional solution to the fraudulent election... removing all those elected by fraud.

• Thank you for your excellent comment,  the reality vs. what we would like are two different things.  

• We will see...do not trust democommies at ALL!

This reply was deleted.