Replies

• haha, We really don't know what we want sometimes!

• Still with things like unintended pregnancy,

you really don't want to know about it,

but not knowing is worse. IMHO

• Do you think that finding out the truth about Trump being our rightful president will change anything?

• YES.

Folks do not like being played for fools.

When sucked and discovered as so, folks will get keen to safeguard against a repeat.

That I like!

• Really?  How'd that work in the old Soviet Union or China... how is that working in California or New York.  Get real... the people have been and are being played for fools and the Marxists are the composers of this opera of the insane. 

• Oh dear. The current Russian Federation is in flux, but the proletariat did not prevail.. Chinese Communism has contracted a fatal dose of entreneurial capitalism, and I suspect is struggling for a way for the apparatus to retain centralized power (being self-contradicting and all). I live in the Peoples Republic of California, and I see people looking at Sacramento as being a blight on the land, needing remedy. Who knows about the ghost town New York. If it continues its ways, it shall be a cemetery of free market capitalism instead of a once great economic powerhouse and one-time National Capitol.

But as for people being played for fools, that is a classical dirge of the human condition, not a recent compost compostion by the Marxinskys.

Karl_Marx_001.jpg?itok=fYMHtn2R

Let's put our situation well in hand.

• I am glad there is to be an audit, but am farily certain that if it proves there was fraud and that President Trump actually won, they will try every dishonest, unethical trick they know to discredit it.  If this does prove fraud, there should be some way to invalidate the election and get the traitor out of office.  Because if there was fraud here, there was more than likely fraud in other places also (like MI, IL, WI, MN and PA). 

• And Georgia, both in November and the senate fraudulent election. 750,000 ballots requested by Stacy Abrams for the Senate Run-off says it all. 

• Pray for PROTECTION of the AUDIT as the LEFTISTS who STOLE the ELECTION, will SURELY try to ATTACK and INVALIDATE the AUDIT results/ findings.  Let's PRAY and be VIGILANT, and become AUDIT OBSERVERS (those who are in AZ and near enough to do it)... 

• Best that we can hope for is that this will actually open a few eyes and MAYBE get the Arizona legislature to follow OH and tighten up their voting laws and certifcation process.

This reply was deleted.