ADMIN

The PARTY OF HATE DEMOCRATS HATE TRADITIONAL FAMILIES CHRISTIANITY JUDAISM  GOD THE CONSTITUTION CHECIKS AND BALANCES THE UNBORN WHITE MALES  CONSERVATIVE MINORITIES LIBERTY INDIVIDUALISM FREE THOUGHT FREE-MARKET  CAPITALISM AMERICA HISTORY AND YOU!

The Secular Democrats of America PAC prepared a report for Joe Biden and his transition team that outlines a roadmap to "boldly restore a vision of constitutional secularism and respect in the land for religious and intellectual pluralism."

The federal political action committee "represents secular Democratic individuals and organizations" and advocates for "secular governance, promote respect and inclusion of nonreligious Americans, and mobilize nonreligious voters."

The proposal was formally presented by Democratic Reps. Jamie Raskin and Jared Huffman, co-chairs of the Congressional Freethought Caucus, and endorsed by Democratic Rep. Jerry McNerney.

“We’ve offered the new administration a roadmap to restore our basic constitutional values and protect science, reason and public health in American government,” Raskin and Huffman said in a joint statement.

The proposal calls for Biden's team to work with Congress and governors to "advance a secular agenda at all levels of government, taking into account the current makeup of the federal courts and new, unfavorable precedents that your administration will have to contend with."

In the document, the group argues that Trump has "empowered the religious right in ways no other administration has before, making significant advances in enacting their Christian nationalist agenda."

read more:

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/democratic-lawmakers-call-biden-advance-secular-agenda-all-levels-government

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sorry to say this to all of you! see how the Democrats and the devil is using skin color to define AMERICA and it has nothing to do with race.

• White Christians built this country. We are being banned from our own country. This doesn't get any worse. Tolerance will be the death of our nation.

• Amen to that!  Christian men and women need to wake up....

• Time to get Santan and his followers out of power and tell them clearly America first four words are "IN GOD WE TRUST ".

• Yep, the Great Deceiver has successfully convinced many of these pagan secularists that he doesn't exist and they themselves can become as gods. Lord Help Us!

• I'm a white Christian male so according to the Satan worshiping democrats I'm a threat to national security. LOL The fact is people like me are the ones who stand up for and defend our flag, country and Constitution. Trump 2020 MAGA ! God Bless America!

• Satan and the Democrats are the national security threat. In fact Satan is the father of the national security threat a long time a go.

• How much more are we going to take before taking up arms?

• very comprable to when fascism took over in germany almost a century ago. there free thought [book burnings] was banned as were jews, individualism, free capital, god , christianity, etc. 

This reply was deleted.