Replies

• He has been well indoctrinated into the commie culture...he aced the 45 Communist Goals to Takeover America however. Sad!

• Your description harbors an initiative in it. 

John Deweys sacred cow is not untouchable.

Worth thinking over!

• Easily put, the education you intended underwriting does not seem to exist anymore in colleges.

That puts the would-be beneficiaries on notice to find an institution that does, to your satisfaction.

• Well, I figure this group is sharp enough to see how a conservative national agenda to reset education is oh-so doable.

But here is the hint: reassertion of family (with parents as its head) as the arbiter fostering humanity in children, instead of state classrooms.

This dynamic tellingly explains why Globalism is deadset in destroying the notion of family in hopes of inserting a replacement.

Churches could again, through parent parishioners, find their relevance in the vitals of individual daily life, and society.

- The mere accusation of corrupting the youth was enough to condemn benign Socrates of Athens to death or exile - 

Only the education bureaucracies and the teachers unions would howl to the heavens in protest. Of course.

• Just a re-affirmation and indirect participation by Churches would create pandemonium in secular humanist schooling.

The young questioning minds would not brook basic contradictions.

After all, where does the love flow, to and from family or the school?

• It is good sometimes not to spell everything out. Rather, participation by the group can promise insights from many minds that the one mind might not even consider.

This is a reason why I dislike constant bickering by us (me included). IMHO

• DeMoncrats suck

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.