ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Joe, if I were to make it any simpler, I would have to tattoo it on your forehead backwards so you could read it in a mirror until understood! In the meantime, just carry firearms and when witnessing Laws being broken, remove the offender. Either Live by Our Laws, or Die by Your Violence. As far as developing "Initiatives" for signature process to qualify inclusion in "Ballot Vote", for going on 60 years, beginning to end, on matters of personal importance. I'll happily assist anyone interested in the " Process", but don't you ever again dare hint that Viable Experience is less than empty words you worthless piece of self centered nose pickings!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Well. Seems like Lynn you and Ronald have got it figured out as to what don't work. Why don't you two put your heads together and figure out what will work. Knock Yourselves Out!! Come  Up With Some Answers!  Thank You!!

• Ronald, You must be absolutely, positively, 100% correct in all of your comments! After all I've been hearing the exact same line of rhetoric from die hard Party Line Republicans my entire life, without any meaningful change even when the "Party of my choice" is elected to the Majority! I have heard the similar opposing meaningless rhetoric from the other Political Party during the same period of time with exactly the same sum of results-zero! Is it actually so impossible to comprehend that Governments and Political Parties are both meant to be "Servants to the Sovereign Citizens?" The majority are still as Sheep being herded by one political philosophy or another to garner "Power" for the manipulation of those they select to Place In Office. This is the importance of Individual Citizens Formulating Solutions, step by step, for all other Citizens to assure completion. It is the American Citizens who are the Leaders, or there are none. We either own this Nation or we rent the right to occupy. You want "Term Limits", I agree. Write up the proper legal language in the same manner as any State Initiative, and I will sign it gladly. Perhaps millions of others will also. Maybe Fifty Million signatures on Your Document personally handed to your Representatives and Senators from your State will assure its " Passing" with enough pre press following. This is the meaning of my words.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• One does not say, "Term Limits" with expectations of completions. One drafts verbiage for "Vote/Legislative Proposals" with expectations of completions. One does not say "Rewrite." One "Rewrites" to demonstrate how it is to be done, allowing others to add wisdom to words. One does not point and say "Election Fraud." One finds "Election Fraud" then provides proof of why and means of prevention. "Broad Proposals" are just bitching, another form of telling the blind "There's Dog Poop up ahead! Watch your step!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Some individuals here wouldn't recognize a solution if it hit them between the eyes... there are pages of solutions for nearly every problem in government to be found on this site and others. The problem with America is not finding solutions to the government's overreach or the serious abuses of power festering in both political parties. 

The problem is getting political LEADERSHIP to implement the available solutions for our problems...  AGAIN, I SAY... THE PROBLEM IS NOT FINDING A SOLUTION,  it is implementing the solutions we have.  TERM LIMITS is not going anywhere and it is the key to ending political party dominance and incumbency.  A Balanced Budget Amendment, would go a long way to solve the deficit problem.  Enforcing current immigration law would end the border crisis. Prosecuting ELECTION FRAUD and enforcing current election law would clean up the administration of our elections.  Rewriting the Federal Judiciary Act could end Judicial Activism and the FIAT LAW OF THE COURT.... and on, and on... a plethora of solutions are available but we lack the leadership to implement them.  Our problem is not a lack of solutions.  It's a lack of trustworthy constitutional leadership.

We know the solutions, what we lack is leadership to implement them.  Wake up... we need real LEADERS, not the packaged leadership the marketing gurus in our political parties have produced.

• I agree if we just followed our laws we would have the solutions....in fact wouldn't need solutions, we wouldn't have the problem. Our problems come from those who refuse to implement our existing laws, constantly looking for ways to get around them.

Termlimits I love and hate!
      Don't want to get rid of a good representative because they are hard to come by, but can't wait to vote out the jerk who runs on one thing and does totally different once in office. BUT, we have the same problem with the presidency, and that too comes to an end weather we like the guy or not.

• Statements such as "Term Limits, Prosecution of Election Fraud, and Rewriting the Federal Judiciary Act" are not "Solutions" They are once again merely pointing fingers at areas that "Need Repair", but not " Specifically How to Repair!" This is comparable to saying "We need to build Levees to control flooding" compared to "This is exactly how to Build a Levee to Control Flooding." We all need to begin to focus on the "How" and not the "What!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn...

Are you so incorrigible that you don't understand rewriting the Federal Judiciary Act could end Judicial Activism by ending the legal doctrine of stari decisis as settled law, or that restricting the reach of the Federal Court's Jurisdiction is government reform?

Do you actually believe that the prosecution of election fraud would not curb or stop election fraud?  Are you so blind that you deny Term Limits would not end the political spoils system and with it the power of incumbency and political parties? Such actions are just part of the overall solution to federal overreach and Constitutional reform. A Balanced Budget Amendment, a Recall and Term Limits Amendment, Immigration and border enforcement, the dramatic downsizing of the Federal Government, limiting its scope of operations, and its bureaucracy are some other components of reform needed to achieve an overall solution to our government problems. 

Are you so jaded that you fail to understand political solutions begin with broad proposals, and the DETAILS are then developed in consort with others... That complex bills are frequently needed to create the DETAILS for fixing complex problems...  that the HOW for complex political reforms are not worked out on websites.

• Right again.  Focus, focus, focus.  However, again, what reason does anyone here have to believe based on available evidence, that there's the slightest reason to think that the GOP will provide our solutions?  And please understand...I've been a loyal Republican since I was legally entitled to vote.  That was in 1969.  However, it's not what an organization calls itself that matters to me.  What matters to me -- and anyone else who has had a career in business -- is results.  They simply aren't there.  If the GOP was a company producing a product, it would have disappeared decades ago.  Only the Left wins.  So what do you do about it?  Continue to support and "hope"?  It's past time to understand the game and reject it.  Time to take the ball, OUR ball and form a new team.

• Wrong again... at least you are consistent.

Both major political parties function more akin to the old Ma Bell communications corporation ... They both operate as monopolies, it is, take it or leave it. Their members must picki between the lesser of evils and are forced to accept the party's platforms with minimal input.

You asked for evidence of anything constructive the GOP passed recently in Congress... the Defense of Marriage Act, the Religious Freedoms Restoration Act, several state acts to restrict abortion, H.R.993 - Second Amendment Preservation Act is pending in Congress as we debate, and the Republicans are intertwining immigration with coronavirus policy, in an effort to go around or stop Biden's EO's.

The several States under GOP control have done much more... than any 3rd party. There hasn't been a single Bill in 250 yrs that I can recall offered and passed by a 3rd Party... SO, your solution to reform is to abandon the GOP and take the arduous process to form another 3rd Party, further dividing the conservative vote.
      Why not join Ross Perot's failed 'Reform Party' or the 'Constitutional Party' both have conservative platforms and began by drawing disaffected members of the GOP and Independents. Both expected to do great things, only to rapidly become isolated and ineffective third parties. But your efforts will be different. Your plans are better than all of the failed third parties working to win their first seat or pass their first bill in Congress or a state legislature.

If history means anything all you will do by starting ANOTHER third party is splinter the conservative vote even further. The Democrats love it when disgruntled conservative voters that think by taking their Ball out of the GOP's game they can win... I say, co-opt the GOP, retain its physical structure and organization... its member lists, PAC's and the GOP's political ability to gain access to every ballot in America, too staff and run primaries, caucuses, state and national campaigns. Doing otherwise is foolish and plays into the hands of the Marxist Democrats.

This reply was deleted.