ADMIN
Democrats CHEAT! Magically Find Thousands of Biden Votes Over Night😡 -  YouTube
1) I’ve finished reviewing the Georgia filing and I have a few comments to share with the socialverse in my capacity as a 30-year registered Democrat, former Oregon state elections official (with policy and admin experience), and former CIO. 
2/12 I will not comment on the legal claims because, while I have familiarity with the law and court filings, I’m not a lawyer. I am also going to mostly stay away from alleged behaviors, too, as I wasn’t there and, anyway, they add color but are more open to dispute … 
3/12 Technology 1/2: The original intent of the software code (acc’d to affidavits) was to manipulate votes without detection. When you start with one goal in mind, it’s tough to pivot to the opposite goal later—not matter how hard you might try. Not that it seems anyone tried … 
4/12 Tech 2/2: Absence of secure audit log (to record every action in the software) is so indefensible that I LOL’d when I read it. This fact alone should be enough to negate the results when there is ANY question about fraud because it cannot be proven that fraud DIDN’T occur … 
5/12 Elections administration. Lawsuit alleges that many procedures required in state law—for good, common sense reasons to ensure the one voter, one ballot rule is adhered to—were not followed, including … 
6/12 Receipt of absentee ballots in their return envelopes was not recorded (this reduces risk of ballot box stuffing, i.e., to ensure that only one real ballot has been submitted by one real voter) … 
7/12 Signatures were not verified against voter registration on return envelopes (same reason as 6, above). There might be missing envelopes, too; it wasn’t clear to me in my reading or I missed it … 
8/12 Ballot processing is not allowed before Election Day in Georgia (this varies by state); in this election, by rule inconsistent with state law, SecState allowed counties to start 3 weeks early. Absent a rigid accountability processes, this risks … 
9/12 … double or counterfeit voting. Conducting one election with INTEGRITY is hard enough; when you overlay what is, in effect, a 2nd election (by mail) that has to be reconciled with what happens at the polls … this is very high risk … 
10/12 … this “2 concurrent elections” risk was a primary argument for all elections being conducted by mail in Oregon, which was adopted after 20 years of practice with dual polling/mail elections—practice that none of these states whose elections are in question have had … 
11/12 Observers were not allowed during the original count or the recount. There is no defense for this and intrinsically implies that elections officials had something to hide … 
12/12 There are other things to pick on, but these I cannot think of a way to defend and probably are sufficient to meet the apparent (according to the lawsuit) standard of “preponderance of the evidence” to “doubt the result.” Eager to read defendants’ response! 
Addition: It is in only a few of the >3000 local elections offices where irregularities are alleged. Most elections officials and the many temps they hire in election season are patriotic Americans who would never dream of abusing their responsibility. Be thankful to them. 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like this person's input concerning the hundreds of thousands of ballots that materized out of thin air in the dead of night or the wee hours of the morning.  Votes that were exclusive to only ONE candidate.  I would like ANY Democrat, judge, polling station worker, voter to explain these "vote drops" and how they occurred.  I would like someone to explain how 1.8 million mail in ballots are sent out but 2.5 million are received back.  I was a pretty good student of mathematics in school and later college, I've never seen math work like this.  If this "election" is allowed to stand, our Constitutional Republic is in it's death throes.

• Thank-You!

COME IN THE BACK DOOR, NOT IN ENVELOPES "0" SIGNATURES, WITH ONLY BIDENS VOTED NAME, WITH A PERFECT BLACK CIRCLE AS IF MANUFACTURED FOR ONE PURPOSE------"BALLOT STUFFING!"

• Trump Is My President And No Amount Of DemocRat Voter Fraud Will Change That!

• UNLESS BIDEN BANISHES THE LEFTIST IDEALS AND REVERTS TO A DEMOCRAT THAT AMERICA CAN RELATE TO, THEN HE WILL HAVE A CHAOTIC 4 YEARS AND THAT APPLIES TO DEAR KNOW NOTHING GLORIFIED POLICE OFFICER KAMALA.

• This would require Quid Pro Joe to exercise the agency of thought, a lacking I believe he was selected for by those who intend doing the thinking instead.

• Where is the Republican back bone on this.

• IF THE SUPREME COURT-- [THE COEQUAL BRANCH  OF THE TRIAD], THAT IS IN CHARGE OF ALL LEGALITY FOR BOTH POLITICAL PARTY SYSTEMS AND THE LAW OF THE LAND, CHOOSES TO  BYPASS SUCH CRIMINAL EVIDENCE BOLD (law breaking)  AS WAS PERPETRATED IN THIS SHAM ELECTION BY THOSE OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND WITH THE MOUNDS OF PROOF AVAILABLE AND ALLOW  THIS KIND OF CRIMINALITY TO PERSIST IN AMERICA...... THEN THERE IS NO WORTH NOR HONESTY NOR TRUTH NOR TRUST CONTAINED WITHIN THE SUPREME COURT BRANCH OF  AND THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA---YOU KNOW----THE "WE THE PEOPLE",DEPEND ON LAWS SO WE DON'T LIVE IN CHAOS LIKE THE LEFTISTS WANT TO LIVE. WE WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NO RECOURSE BUT TO REVERT TO THE SIMILARITY OF WHAT WE HAD IN AMERICA UPON ITS FOUNDING--- ANOTHER AMERICA REVOLUTIONARY WAR AGAINST ITSELF AND THE LAW WHICH MUST BE UPHELD FOR IF WE DO NOT,  WE HAVE FAILED, AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, THE LAND THAT WE LOVE. 

• Trump's presidency has brought many to reveal themselves and their treasonous actions. This is not hyperbole, we are at a point where we engage in a cleansing of internal elements engaged in the destruction of the republic or those elements succeed and the republic is dead.

• So far no one has put forward who might be the director of the voting fraud across multiple states. My candidate as the general giving the orders is Valery Jarrett, Obama's controller.

• Oh I included her on my hit parade of "swingers", in a differant thread. Jarrett cannot be overlooked (being a rabid marxist and all).

This reply was deleted.