ADMIN

8514796499?profile=RESIZE_710x

Marc Elias, the election lawyer who represented Democratic challenges to state rules throughout the 2020 election, alleged in a court filing this week that a close congressional race in upstate New York was marred by faulty voting machines.

Republicans have been vilified for making similar claims about the 2020 presidential race.

In the congressional race for New York’s 22nd district, Republican Claudia Tenney currently leads incumbent Democrat Anthony Brindisi by a razor-thin margin of 125 votes. Tenney declared victory on Tuesday, though challenges continue.

In a legal filing Monday requesting a manual audit of the election, Elias, whose Perkins Coie law firm is representing Brindisi, argued that there were “substantial errors and irregularities in the conduct of the election.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/02/03/democrat-lawyer-marc-elias-claims-faulty-voting-machines-in-new-york-race/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Surprise! Surprise!! NOT!

• Proves exactly that there is no honor among thieves. Democrats in New York City, Chicago, Detroit have and even San Fransisco have been cheating in elections for over half a century. Their manpulation of voter ballot boxes is exactly how they have been able to maintain control over their Metro-Marxist collectves. Luckily, the electoral system has been able to save our country many times in history, except today when fraudelent, unverifiable mail-in ballots were able to bypass detection and completely overwhelm the system.  

• Soooooo...let me get this straight.....only nefarious voting paradigms occur when a Democrat is losing????

• Well...duh. We knew this all along...yet we are the ones silenced and vilified by the democommienazis. 

• Let's see if the corrupt courts let this case succeed. I bet you they will because the radical left is making the petition 

• You really cannot make this stuff up. Suspect that he just amazed that their fraud voting system did not work in their favor.  

This reply was deleted.