Replies

• Time for Americans to come out in force and declare the election was stolen, is the fake president and his party going to jail millions of Americans for speeding the truth 

• I declare it all the time but no one listens. Even NumbersUSA took issue with me saying that they should stop referring to Beijing Biden as President, because he is not. They made an exuse but I took their idiotic reasoning apart. Haven't heard from them since.

• The Democrats know the difference between an audit and a recount... an Audit will uncover the evidence of criminal fraud and a recount will only confirm the criminal fraud.  An audit is normally done by an independent outside agency... a recount is done by the fox in the hen house.

Which one would you want to be done if you were guilty of felony conduct?  An Audit conducted by outside professionals looking for evidence of fraud or a simple recount by those who conducted the fraud and are not interested in finding evidence of fraud?

• Ron ... until the Dominion software can be examined, no other action will suffice. Can that software's source be subpoenaed?

• Certainly, any FORENSIC AUDIT must start with the SOURCE CODE for the Dominion Election computers and tabulators... without the code there is no FORENSIC Audit...  And, yes the original source code could be subpoenaed and should be if not voluntarily surrendered.

• Anyone with half a brain can see the election was stolen. Now we are suffering the consequences. An Audit is way too late but necessary for future elections. Another Biden admin cannot happen if American is to remain. We need an audit in the remaining swing states.

This reply was deleted.