Replies

• The instanity of the Deocrats is out of control.  Does this make any sense at all?  How on earth can you suppress someone who is dead?  I realize that they are trying to secure a permanent majority, but their logic is nonexistent.

• Martha, logic, facts, and common sense are attributes devildemocommiecrats don't have and don't want!!!!!!!!!!

• The communist democrats must be rounded up, put in straight jackets and permanently committed to insane asylums for their obvious insanity!!

• No, put them on a gallows and hang them for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• Insanity has over taken the democrat/communist party.  Democrats/communists know dead people can't vote.  I am sure they make such statements knowing that the brain dead among us will see the words "voter suppression", and not the words "dead people".  Democrats/communists are the most serious threat our Constitutional Republic has ever faced.

• Atv, I refer to them as devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!  They are both satanic and communist!!!!!!!!!!

• democrats are not pro anything, they are ANTI AMERICA.

• They're Pro-Tyranny.

• I JUST HAVE KNOW MORE WORDS FOR THEY'S STAINS ! WHAT THEY SAY JUST MEANS NOTHING 

This reply was deleted.