Everyone is encouraged to do this ASAP. Just got a message that says the president is requesting that every registered voter who supports him, send him a snail mail letter. A letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states.

Send to: a ElectionDonald J. Trump
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington DC 20500

He will use this as evidence to the Supreme Court that “We the People” are demanding an audit. He is asking us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence. Please do this today or tomorrow (ASAP), as it is urgent! Please have every registered voter in your household send a separate letter. We need to swarm the White House mail room. Thank you, Dear American! The above info was reported on Newmax this evening: President Trump has been censored by Twitter, Facebook, electronic mail, etc. Thank you in advance for forwarding this to friends and family. And yes, the Post Office must deliver the mail. Pass this on to all Trump supporters!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SHARE!!

• I sent mine today.

• 2 sent from our house!

• Four letters on their way from our house. Let's hope that they do some good.

• Yes, they must deliver the mail, but as we have seen all too many time is that a lot of it gets dumped somewhere. Just because this failed organization must deliver it doesn't mean they will

This reply was deleted.