ADMIN

Joe #CancerSucks Ryan (Army Dad) on Twitter: "Dem Rep Hank (The Skank)  Johnson Calls Jews Termites <a href=https://t.co/RuQ0RUgn1D #AntiSemite… "" />

If history has taught us anything it is that holding a grudge is a good thing. I mean there is nothing wrong with showing one’s true colors through hateful speech and tactics. That is exactly what the Democrats believe when they continue to back movements like Black Lives Matter and Antifa. If the beliefs of these radical movements weren’t enough to cause alarm, now members of their own party are turning against Americans, claiming they should be treated like “negroes” for their part in Donald Trump’s Administration.

Rep. Hank Johnson, the Democrat from Georgia, thought it was a good idea to go on an XM radio show called, “The Dean Obeidallah Show” and give his true opinion on the President of the United States and the people who supported him.

First off, what exactly did the President and his followers do to garner such hate and hostility from the Democratic party? Before COVID-19, the economy was booming, America was thriving, and for once – other countries respected us. The only thing that the President is guilty of doing is putting the country before himself. Even when the coronavirus hit, President Trump continued to work. What did Joe Biden do – he ran and hid in his basement until the Democrats handed him the election.

read more:

https://www.robmaness.com/2021/01/democratic-congressman-says-us-justice-system-should-treat-trump-republicans-like-negroes/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is the same moron who feared Guam would "tip over and capsize because there were too many Marines on one end".  What a maroon (to quote Bugs Bunny)!!!!!

• if you had a brain you would still be nothing

• Hank is an asshole,  I was stationed on Guam in the US Navy during the 70's and I know what the island is like.  This idiot needs to be put in an institution next to biteme and harrisment.

• The Dims are intent on installing Communism in these United States ... Antifa and BLM are their Gestapo in this effort ... pretty obvious. Funding: Soros ... he should be brought to trial for inciting/funding treason.

Why are the Dims moving to impeach President Trump before he leaves office? If he is impeached that may prevent him from ever again running for the US Presidency. Dims ... malicious bastards!

President Trump is an unabashed and successful Capitalist ... the antithesis of Communism.

Capitalism vs Communism ... that's what's going on.

• And Trump is a PATRIOT, unlike the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• Hank Johnson,

You and your ilk are part of the problem in Georgia.  You are a left wing A hole!!

• ????

• Say, that may be a good thing, from what I have been observing going on!

(he said, facetiously)😂

• Is there a more stupid person in our federal government than this negro?

• How about Maxine Waters. She being from Kalifornia has to prove her stupity in order for her party to nominate her.

This reply was deleted.