ADMIN

Peaceful Protest vs Riot - Imgflip

Representative Jason Crow (D-CO) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that “we have a growing violent extremism movement in the United States” spreading “the big lie” that former President Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential election.

When asked about a 1/6 commission, Crow said, “The question now is of timing. If Mitch McConnell said we’ll take another vote on this, I think the question for Speaker Pelosi and Chuck Schumer is, do we believe him that this will be a vote in good faith? We had 54 votes on Friday. We think there were a couple more people who would have voted had they been present. The question is can we get those three or four additional votes, or are we going to have to take up a select committee on the House side or some kind of House and Senate combined committee and do this ourselves? I don’t know. I can’t read their minds. This has to get done. I’m sick of playing the game of whack-a-mole with GOP members in Congress. Every time we address one of their concerns, another one pops up. It’s like playing whack-a-mole at Chuck E. Cheese growing up.”

He added, “There is an urgency to this. Let’s not forget this is not a process in the integrity of history, although that is important. We have a growing violent extremism movement in the United States. We have the spreading of the big lie that’s being used to further voter suppression laws around the country, and a growing number of Republicans are actually starting to believe more and more the big lie and undermine the legitimacy of the Biden presidency. So this is a problem that’s prescient, it’s growing, and we have to address it with timeliness.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/30/crow-we-have-growing-violent-extremism-movement-spreading-the-big-lie-trump-won/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• biden ILLEGITIMATE??? say it ain't so! Time to FUMIGATE the whitehouse AND congress of these VERMIN!

• Article 2................WHAT BIG LIE?.............You're ALL traitors to your oath!!!

• Haven't proven this wasn't a "false flag" incident the Dems are  so profeicient at. 

Remember LBJ's "Gulf of Tonkin Incident" that was used to leverage us into the Viet Nam war killing  58,000, wounding 100's of thousands and leaving a trail of PTSD while his military industrial complex cronies made millions $$.

The party of Jim Crowe has a long history of using America for personal benefit.  Following Alinsky's rules for radicals and using the megaphone of the press with Soro's money they have successfully convinced public opinion that the GOP is responsible for their selfish undertakings.

• " ...I’m sick of playing the game of whack-a-mole with GOP members in Congress. Every time we address one of their concerns, another one pops up. It’s like playing whack-a-mole at Chuck E. Cheese growing up.”

Well, you can't spread cow manure on the front lawn, and be surprised when it stinks.

Manure To Energy - Earth Wise

• #hadenoughofdemocratsYET???

• What‼️  
    The growing huge extreme and violent movement is Democrats, called Antifa and Black Lives Matter‼️‼️‼️
    That's who are splashing filthy graffiti all over, and burning down buildings!

WHAT A CREEP AND JERK‼️.  🐲

• This is a quote from Commie Schumer when the Rep did not want to vote for a commission to investigate the Jan 6th so called riot where the only one who got murdered by a BLM guard was an innocent women. Every Rep should be repeating his words back to him regarding the fraud votes

If our Republican friends vote against this, I would ask them, ‘what are you afraid of? The truth?’,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said Friday. “Are you afraid that all of the misinformation that poured out will be rebutted by a bipartisan, down-the-middle commission?”

• The Democrats need to change the name of the party to something that more reflects their anti-democrat views.  Anyone who really cares about democracy and our Constitutional Republic should want the elections to be fair and accurrate.  But that is not what the Democrats want.  Maybe they should change their name to the Power Hungry party and their slogan can be we will break any law, make up any facts (the more wrong, the better) to hold power.

This reply was deleted.