ADMIN

8056054269?profile=RESIZE_710x

JUSTIN TAYLOR, A DEMOCRATIC MAYOR FROM THE CRITICAL SWING STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, WAGERED THERE WOULD BE A “HUGE VICTORY AND HUGE NUMBERS” FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP WHILE HAMMERING HOW DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOE BIDEN HAS DONE LITTLE FOR AMERICAN WORKERS.

Taylor, who serves as Mayor of Carbondale, Pennsylvania, told the War Room: Pandemic show that he feels President Trump will win a resounding victory in the upcoming election, emphasizing that under Biden, the Democratic party has drifted too far to the left.

“I see a huge turnout, a huge victory, huge numbers for Trump, and I honestly see that across the commonwealth and across the nation,” Taylor commented while noting there would be “more and more” Democrats who felt “abandoned” by the party.

Taylor went after Biden, emphasizing it was “insulting” that Biden insisted he was an advocate for Pennsylvanian workers:

“What really has he done for Northeastern Pennsylvania? What really has he done, specifically for Scranton? It’s somewhat insulting to say he’s the native son of this area when he’s been gone for so long, and again has really not implemented any practices or initiative that would have helped the industrial nature of Scranton and Lackawanna County and Northeastern Pennsylvania at whole the entire time he’s been in elected office.”

Taylor continued rebuking Biden, noting he doesn’t stand for Pennsylvanian values of “God, family, country, and work”:

“For Northeastern Pennsylvania, it’s God, family, country, and work. I don’t see any of that really from Biden. I don’t see that from the Democratic party anymore. They’re the party of every other alternative opinion and no longer the party of the working class.”

Taylor suggested that Biden is representative of a broader trend of the Democrats, insisting that the party doesn’t advocate for “working people”:

“I’ve been a Democrat my whole life. My grandfather sat me down at 18 and said you’re going to be a Democrat because the Democrats are for the working people. I have a little boy. He’s going to be two in a couple of months, and I can’t, at this point, sit him down in a couple of years and say you’re going to be a Democrat because they’re for the working people. I can’t have that same conversation with him.”

The Democratic Mayor also pointed out the hypocrisy of Catholics supporting pro-choice Democrats, remarking Joe Biden is “not the candidate of Scranton”:

read more here: https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/pennsylavnia-mayor-rebukes-biden/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• expect him to "commit suicide" very soon for opposing his party's communist plans!!!!!

• NO Democrat Official deserves a single vote from ANY American. Voting Democrat is absolute Insanity, Treason, Blasphemy, and total STUPIDITY!  Take a close look at Portland, Oregon and Seattle,Washington. THEN, take a close look at Salt Lake City, Utah. Guess which city is run by Republicans? Now, think about which city is more like how YOU want to see American cities be. Which one would you live in if you had the choice?  Vote RED or be better off dead!

• Exacly! have you notice the closer the election is everything is quiet.

• Despite the outright LIES Biden's cam[aign is telling on everyones TV today, Joe Biden has done, virtually (or any OTHER way) NOTHING for the working citizen! Oh, he HAS made himself quite wealthy but that isn't helping you or me, is it? He thinks that none of the illegal things he has done, in Ukrain or in China, are anything for us to worry about! The man is sio crooked he thinks he is straight! The Biden's are a crimanl family. We do NOT need him anywhere near the WH!

• The Democrats should be scaring the Schiff out of every freedom loving American by now!!!!   A Vote for the  Dems. is a vote for national suicide!!!

• I think you are going to see a whole bunch of Democrats voting for President Trump because they like the jobs he has created all across this nation for them.
    TRUMP 2020

• agree

• I agree, Rocky. Any American with eyes can see how great Trump has made America. They can also see what an honest, smart, not corrupt, God loving, and patriotic man he is. None of this can be said about the sleepy Joe. Former demonrats are joining our side and will give Trump a landslide victory in a couple weeks, as long as the elction will be fair. We all know that Trump wins a fair election because the large majority of Americans supports him.

• Part of the problem is that these commies have been in office for 20, 30 years and more. We need to have term limits. Many of these so called leaders have been comprmised. and have become power and money hungry. 

• we need to vote them all out in November

This reply was deleted.