Replies

• I WILL NOT take the vaccine, let them withhold "stimulus money", I AM NOT FOR SALE!!!!!

• I like your resolve but simple passive resistance may not do it. Short of Trump between us and the nuts, the biblical prophesy of not being able to buy or sell is clearly being threatened to manifest. 

Only proactive repulsion will be left.

otherwise,

Lets see the vast population majority of urban dwellers survive, being denied purchase of essentials like food, or lacking the wealth even to do so.

NWO zanies have created a scenario of "them or us", employing their useful idiots to force the situation.

• The tyrants can keep their blood money and their vaccine.

• What a flippin IDIOT

• Time to throw the mask away they are useless all they bring is fear and not letting your body strong enough to handle the virus and all this locked down isn't helping. The virus is so small that there is nothing to stop it so throw the dam mask.

• Lorenzo, I have not and will not wear a mask.  I am 70 but in good health, disabled from a stroke but healthy.  Those pukes don't scare me the Constitution (4th Amendment) is on my side!!!!!

• I'd like to give vaccine promoters a shot in the ass, but haven't chosen the caliber.Shot in the Ass - All The Tropes

• Why take a vaccine when if you are 60 or less and get the Wuhan virus you have a 99.95% chance of survival? What's to fear? 

• But................THEY STOLE THE ELECTION. #RESIST.................Our Turn!

• I'll take the vaccine right now.  I don't have any concerns.  I didn't worry about Covid 19, I won't worry about taking the vaccine.

This reply was deleted.