ADMIN

The DEMOCRATS ANGRY UGLY AND INSANE God Help Us All! | God Meme on ME.ME

Congressman Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) argued the lives of African Americans are hanging in the balance if Republicans prevail in the 2022 midterms.

Bowman joined MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross on Saturday to talk about America’s response to right-wing militias after the January 6 Committee’s revelations on how such groups were involved in the storming of the U.S. Capitol. As Cross expressed concern that too many Americans might be “apathetic” to the committee’s revelations, she asked Bowman “should the GOP retake Congress in the fall, what happens to the Jan. 6 Committee investigation and its findings, and what might the GOP do or not do with the newly claimed power?”

“The January 6 Commission would cease to exist. The findings will be completely suppressed and will not be admitted into any further investigations while the GOP will be in power,” Bowman said. “They will impeach President [JoeBiden as quickly as possible, and they will continue to find ways to impeach him going forward.”

Bowman’s predictions grew steadily more alarming as he claimed white nationalists and the alt-right would increasingly take control of the country and potentially lead it to Civil War.

read more:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/democratic-congressman-says-black-peoples-lives-are-in-the-balance-if-gop-wins-midterms-republicans-have-been-pushing-for-civil-war/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From where I sit - the lives of black Americans are more at risk if the de"mock"rats win.  Historicall, they are the party of racism and that has not changed!

• Martha, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  The party of slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, segregation, racism, hate, satanism, and dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

• Question: Why are the Democrats (All of them) allways so angry and provoking a fight? 

• That's the D's motto,

We're not happy until you're not happy. 

• That is one unhappy woman!!!

• Paul, the main common traits of devildemocommiecrats is their hatred of everyone but themselves, power, money, and satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Guess someone forgot to tell him that many of the Blacks have become Republicans because they are not as DUMB as you think they are.

• Another brain dead satan controlled demoncrat

This reply was deleted.