Replies

• let's wait and see how he votes before applauding!!!!!!!!!!

• This is the worst country that cares about its people 

• I don't know how my Great Grandfather knew that China would be in charge in the end as we have known it..? My Grandfather Was 86 years old when he died in 1971 and he was a Preacher. He Told Me Several Times Way Before He Passed Away That The Yellow Race Would Be In Charge In The End..! That Was His Exact Words..! And He Was Right As Far As I Can See At This Time And For What Is Happening..!

• The Left Let This Corona Virus Happen And They Are Using It Until They Gain Full Control Of This Country..! Why do you think Biden Gave Away 50 Million Doses Of Vaccine when we are running Short Here..! They Can Stop This Covid 19 Virus Now but They Won't Until They Have Full Control..! This Is A Coup De' Tat by the LEFT TO Overthrow Our Government and Shred Our Constitution and Rule Of Law..!  China Is Behind It All..!!!

• The LEFT Must Keep The Masses Scared and In Masks and Sitting At Home On Shut Down So They Can Proove They Can Control The People..! Mean While They Are Attacking Our Bill Of Rights and Shredding Our Constitution... With Lunk Head Biden Signing Executive Orders Like A Dictator and Plotting A Way To Get Our Firearms To Leave Us Deffenceless..!!!  It Is Time To Take Up The Sword because China Has Taken Over Even Our Supreme Court That Is Sworn To Uphold Our Constitution FAR BEYOND Party Affiliation..!!!

• I AM VERY ASHAMED OF ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF INSANITY THAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY..! TOTAL INSANITY..!!!

• Pelosi Has Lied So Much That She Can't Hardly Keep It All Straight Anymore..! And She Is Only A Tiny Step Behind Joe Biden In Mentality..!!! 

• She is a freaking LIAR

• I heard on Fox Biz this morning that only 9% of this $1.9 trillion is for COVID-specific spending. NO SURPRISE!!!

• Only 9% because about 50% plus of this Covid IS Bullshit and Lies From Fauci and The WHO..! Covid Is Real but Only About 50% True... It is all about Control By Keeping The Public Scared and BIG MONEY..! Fauci is behind it..! There Are MANY Doctors Who Are Finding Out That The Treatment Proceedures IS What Are Causing The Deaths - Right Down To The Ventalators and Even The Mask Wearing and Hand Washing, And MUCH More..! Do Some Online Searches and You Will Be Astonished To Know What Is Really Going On With Covid /Corona Virus and How It Even Started In Humans..! Fouci behind that as well..!!!

This reply was deleted.