Replies

• Trust me God will get him in the end

• God will help us get all of the satonic beings follow scott mckay patriot street fighter has worked behind the seen with Trump and the q army for 5 years    Please  share  we need  everyone on this team thank  you 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To3n-fiu9m4

• Is this the guy who told us that all the bad guys would be arrested in GITMO before March was over?  Is this the guy that said the real Biden is worm food?  Is this the guy that said Hillary is in a prison cell in Gitmo on her way to becoming worm food? Or is this the guy that said over 200K sealed indictments were ready to be issued and that the fence around the capitol was to keep the bad guys in?  

If this is that guy ... his credibility is in the tank... and the men in white coats with nets are looking to take him to the funny farm for a vacation with Micky and Pluto...

• Anytime I detect a Qbert, I leave the calling card letter in bold type. Maybe they do not catch my hint, being too fargone?

• let's hope so

• Scarborough Declares Biden ‘Mirror Image of Ronald Reagan’ Fact Check - True... They both were instrumental in tearing down a "Wall".

• Biden could not be a pimple on Bidens a$$

• I'd say he is an old fart!

• Scrap-borough is as demented as Biden et al. The best Democrat isn't as trustworthy, intelligent, ethical, or industrious as the worst Republican on their worst day. Who is stupid enough to still listen to these people?

• Scarborough - Deaf - dumb - and now  proven  BLIND    ---   jus sayin

This reply was deleted.