Replies

• Get rid of the police and judges are not needed. What will happen then is what happened in San Francisco in 1851. Vigilante committees formed and criminals were given a hasty trial and promptly hanged from the nearest tree. Believe me after the first 100 criminals are strung up all over town. They will be crying for the police to return because the citizens are murdering them left and right.  https://www.legendsofamerica.com/sanfrancisco-vigilantes/

San Francisco Vigilantes
    There were two major vigilante groups that operated in San Francisco, one in 1851 and the other in 1856, both of which arose during the California Go…
    • I like it. Justice, Judgement and Swift make a perfect trio.

• I agree..! Works just dandy..! Idiots will learn to stay on the straight and narrow..!

• FOR FIFTY YEARS, no matter how bad the demons (demorats, "NWO") have been at any particular time, I've learned that I have been consistantly behind the curve, it's always been worse than I realized at any time!  Therefore, I can't imagine how bad it must be right now!  But I will know in about 1 year.

• it's going to get worse as the day goes by

This reply was deleted.