ADMIN
read more here: https://truthpress.news/news/here-are-the-deep-state-officials-who-told-us-hunter-bidens-laptop-was-russian-disinformation/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who cares!?...How many people do you know, in DC. that KNOW, and would actually TELL w/ names, dates, and proof!? These people won't turn on themselves, because the horror goes so deep, EVERYBODY seems to be involved, one way or the other, so...as Hillary famously is attributed to say, 'If I go down, I'm taking half of D.C. with me!' ...Believe me, it's more than half! NOBODY there wants THAT to happen.

• Anyone found guilty of any part in the election process, or lied about it, or was a party to hide the truth, should spend some time in jail, lose their voting rights, and be banned from any contact with local, state, or federal governments, including working for a lobbying firm.  The bastards did wrong, and now they pay.  

• yeah look at all the corrupt SOB's they all need to go down any that still remain and all clearance needs to be stripped they should be in prison hey we can fill Gitmo Biden already released everyone of the Obama terrorist we can fill it with all these treasonous bastards

• "Add these folks to the list of swamp creatures who, with deliberate intent and purpose, lied to sabotage the 2020 election. What consequences should they face?"

At the very least, financial destitution resulting from fending off government prosecutions for treason and sedition in election fraud, and in just imprisonment.

But since "W" has declared the Nation in a sustained state of war everywhere with international terrorism, high crimes like these in a time of war, rate exemplary capital punishment. IMHO

• Since we don't have enough jails cells in the country we could make tent cities like Joe Arpaio did. But since they will be getting 20 yrs to life for treason the death penilty would be best. These people had no fear in what they were doing and thought they would never get caught. Supise, suprise, suprise, you got caught and if you want to live in prison the rest of your life instead of hanging by a rope around your neck make a plea bargan and spill the beans on your other commrads.

• 10221495500?profile=RESIZE_930x

• https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/19/51-defiant-intelligence-exp...

51 defiant ‘intelligence’ experts refuse to apologize for falsely discrediting Hunter Biden story
    • They get to do it because the leadership has been tainted in a very destructive way since 22 Nov 1963. Make no mistake that what we have experienced in these last 6 decades has been the culmination of financial plans that began during Lincoln's Administration and finalized at Jekyll Island back in early 1900's.

10221957855?profile=RESIZE_400x

• The rankor does start back then, doesn't it?

I have heard American history declared boring by some.

It doesn't seem plausible now though. The accomodation of the Souths peculiar institution (the controversy dated to pre-revolutionary days) to gain ratification consensus,

has had a legnthy pricetag attached to it. I'd say these current troubles are bastard children of it, in exploitable political lineage.

This reply was deleted.