ADMIN

Erica Baker Fight For Gender Inequality, Women In Tech

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s (DCCC) new chief technology officer, Erica Joy Baker, has tweeted anti-police rhetoric and even called on police precincts to be burnt to the ground if she were to be killed by an officer.

In past tweets discovered by the Daily Caller, Baker shared her stance on defunding the police, compared police officers to “giant pieces of sh*t” and called for her followers to burn every cop precinct to the ground, shut down the highways and throw tear gas back at the police officers if the cops kill her.

“If the cops kill me, the only way to ‘sully’ my legacy is to *not* be out in the streets. if the cops kill me, burn every cop precinct to the ground. if the cops kill me, shut down the highways and throw the teargas back at em when they try you. gtfo with that ‘sully’ shit,” one of Baker’s tweets from Sept. 24, 2020 reads.

read more:
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/09/dccc-chief-technical-officer-erica-joy-baker-burning-every-cop-precinct-to-ground-tweets-defund-police/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF TRASH iggr!!!!!!!

• Wake up!  Republicans will never win another election as long as the fraud is let stand.  Fraud, Fraud everywhere you look and in your face law and order is gone..............with the question what are we going to do about?  Elections now are such a waste when the supposed supreme court of the land does not want to be bothered when the fraud is staring them right in their face, corruption everywhere.  This country is quickly turning into a 3rd world hell hole with the criminal liberal elites in charge.

• How anyone can vote for a scum Dem is beyond me. OH wait, they did not. They cheated and the Republicans did nothing to stop it and our so called Justice system is dead.

• Hello... no one votes for Democrats... they don't need your vote they have Dominion software to vote for you...

• Exactly!

• So that's the plan Erica Joy Baker?  Martyr yourself so your followers will "burn police precincts to the ground".  You certainly are full of yourself!

• This girl needs to be deported and sent back to Africa or so place where she can spew her hatred against law enforcement.

• I keep wondering how the Democrat party can welcome people like her - truly irrational, very stupid and filled with hate - to even be part of their party.  And yet they welcome these dregs of humanity - I guess the rest of the Democrats must be truly irrational, very stupid and filled with hate also.

• She can go to  H**L too!

• Pure evil.

This reply was deleted.