ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those in jails because they participated in the Jan 6th political, peaceful demonstration should only face minor trespassing charges, nothing more.  I saw no police cars burning, no federal buildings burning, no rocks and bottles thrown at police, no spray painting on buildings, nothing like we saw in Seattle, Portland, LA, and other cities.  I did see a civilian law enforcement officer inside the Capital shot an unarmed USAF female retiree, killing her and nothing being reported on it.  The shooter was black and the USAF retiree was white.  I suppose that is the main reason we hear nothing about the killing of an unarmed citizen.  Those in jail for the peaceful demonstration (it must have been peaceful compared to the cities the Dem rioters have destroyed) are just political prisoners, nothing more.  Let them go.

• THANK YOU and may God Bless every single one of them. However, NUMBERS are required! IF I had the money and IF I could leave my husband unattended, I would go to DC every week and make myself KNOWN. I was a physically-engaged activist for YEARS, but can't travel anymore, so I do all I can to motivate those who still CAN gather and be heard. I hope this small gathering is just the beginning, and that these good people have lit a match that will grow into a bonfire.

• Keep  fighting  Patriots  we must make a stand .

• How apparent does it have to get before "We the People" realize that the very same "Charges levelled against King George in our Declaration of Independence exactly fit those Seated in Our Congress Today?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Kudos to these patriots!!

• Some patriots have formed an organization to raise funds for our political prisoners.  https://www.DFLF.org

We must all stand up for the Patriots of January 6th.

Home
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Question - Are there no honroable cops in DC.  Answer - certainly doesn't look like it!  I agree with you - I too am pleased to see Patriots standing up to the government.  I wish I could be there, but finances and work don't permit that (I too live in middle America). 

• I do not understand why some in the legal profession have not stepped in. This has to be illegal. Especially since the slugs BLM and Antifa have been let off for murders, beatings, burning businesses and Churches down. Does not sound like EQUAL JUSTICE to me. 

This reply was deleted.