Replies

• I agree, Stryder, but crackerjack slueths were breaking cases long before the internet.  

• Everything is made available through the net these days to make things easier, that was my point. If they want to find it after they scrub it from the net they will have to go to the sorse and search through filing cabinets for thre original documents, that is if they haven't already sent those to the shredders.

I remember when Mike Zullo showed the evidence for the press interview that Obamas birth certificate is a forgery. They needed a professional agency to verify that it was a forgery but no one in this country would do it out of fear. So they found that INTERPOL located in in Lyon, France agreed to examin the birth cerificate. It only took 20 min to confirm that it was a computer generated forgery. I watched that press interview myself and the fake news just laughed and accused Zullo of being a racist. You can still find these interviews online, just do a search, but one thing you will NOT find is the part when Zullo mentions INTERPOL confirming that the document was a forgery because it has been scrubbed from the net.

• John, most of the gop doesn't want her exposed for her radical anti-God, anti-American rulings!!!!!  The gop establishment, 95% or more in both houses of congress are allied with the devildemocommiecrats, trying to turn America into a puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  The ones who support the Constitution, honor their oath of office, and represent We the People are too few and kept from important roles by the establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell, mccarthy, and the rnc!!!!!!!!!!

• Precisely, and the GOP RINOs no longer care if they are exposed as 'establishment traitors' ... Why should they hide their Globalist and Marxist proclivities? The electoral system is rigged to keep them in office, they no longer need our votes to remain in office.

• Thanks Bob. Though posed as a rhetorical question, that was my point too.  

• The only one that would be damaged is her

This reply was deleted.