Replies

• We've been trying to get rid of these commies in the Senate since the McCarthy era.... We need a new plan!!

• I pray she doesn't get confirmed

• She will get confirmed!

• Conservatives need to treat her exactly like the Dems treated any other conservative nomination,  the last 20 years if she pooped I want to know where and why! No stone unturned!  If she talks in her sleep I want to know about what. 

• Gee... Criminals hide illegal conduct, to further their criminal enterprise.  Yeah, that's news.  Not!

• Don't be fooled... the GOP/RNC know of her radical Marxist record, they have enough information to block her appointment period... any GOP member of the US Senate who votes to confirm her to the court -must be identified, immediately censured, and the process to force their resignation began... We can no longer tolerate WOLVES in SHEEPS CLOTHING...Marxist, fronting as Republicans, to retain their offices in a GOP-controlled state.l 

• Without full disclosure, the vote has to be NO.  Republican Senators need to working day and night on Democrat senators to win their no vote. 

• A little context if I may. Republicans don't really need Democrats to fork over this information. It's out there. Republicans need only dig. To me then, the question becomes, will they?

• Exactly, and any Republican claiming they need it to vote against her is lying and worse... is a wolf in sheep's clothing ... likely a Globalist or Marxist in drag.

• If they search the net it will be scrubbed. Big Tech takes care of that.

This reply was deleted.