Replies

• You said you "now wonder if obama actually won a second term"; no, he probably did not and IMHO, fraudbama never won his first election either.

• Obama got his second term the same way Biden got his first. Doesn’t it stand to reason when Romney did not get one vote in over 50 counties in, I believe Ohio? I still say we all need to focus on getting then Convention of States past.

• That process has never been off the table. 

Current events only sharpen the motivation,

making the rhymes and reasons crystal clear.

• If the vote in 4 states is proven to be a fraud then the RNC needs to present the factual evidence to the Supreme Court for them to verify it and declare the election of Biden as not valid and that President Trump is the actual winning president. At that time Trump needs to declare to congress that he is the actual legal U S President and at the sametime declare National Marshal Law and deploy the National Guard with orders to only shoot to kill any violators of non peacefull public order.  It is the ONLY WAY THAT we will get our USA Under God back. That could, most likely turn into all out Civil War if the Democrats refuse to obide by the Supreme Court orders.  WE NEED TOO CLEAN HOUSE and get our country back.

• I wish!!!

• Ok HOW?

• We all agree something needs to be done we sit here together and what are we doing? I know their are audits and a few other things going on but it all honesty the people need to be not violent but in the streets demanding that these corrupt government stepped down so a new government can be formed. The fraudsters will continue to take it advantage of us as long as we let them.

• No; he didn't win a second term; he didn't win a first term, either, because he wasn't/isn't eligible, being a foreign national, yet the commies who put him on the ballot forced him down our throats for eight miserable years to facilitate more communist garbage and destroy our country. Now his puppet, the pervert Beijing Biden, has continued on by stealing the election from our TRUE President so that the wrecking ball could become even worse till there is no USA left. God help us.

• I guess your reffering to Obama, right? I couldn't agree more. He is the cause of all this stuff that is happening. He corrupted all our institutions and departments by installing redicals to run them, including our military leaders. I'll never forget watching Trump giving his speach after being sworn in as our president with Obama and Michelle sitting behind him. The things Trump said was very hurtful towards them and almost you could say insulting. I thought if I were Obama I would get out of my chair and leave, but he and Michelle just say there with big smiles on their face. As if they are thinking to themselves "Go ahead and say what you want Trump, we will get you in the end. I have people in place that you can't do anything about that will destroy you."

• Yes; you guessed right. The story I've read (many times) about his true origins and ideology almost curled my toenails, and I'm still angry that the evil powers that be perpetrated that garbage person on our country and they're STILL getting away with it! Those demoncrats don't care how obvious their treachery is; they'll do anything to get what they want, especially when they lose elections. They know they can't win any other way but lying, cheating, and stealing elections. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "They make me sick;  all of them."

This reply was deleted.