Replies

• Dan, I suffered a massive stroke on August 19, 2014 that left me partially paralyzed and very disabled.  I had a dream in May 2016 that I would wake up one morning totally healed.  It hasn't happened yet but it will happen.  I have grown much closer to God since the stroke and pray dailty that the next day will be THE day, knowing it is coming.  Some days are very difficult but I look to God and know He will bring me throug, in His timing.  Keep the faith, keep praying, and keep believing for recovery.  God bless yoy!!!!!

• Praying

• Dan, God has blessed me to become an 87-year old 17-year Prostate Cancer Suvivor. I pray that He blesses you with a speedy and long term recovery. As with all your supporters I'm sure, I eagerly look foward to your continued compelling and captivating commentary on Sean Hannity's show. 

• Dan, I will keep you in my prayer! I love to listen to your commentary!  Stay strong!

• You said it better than I could James. We love you Dan.

• Dan, the Lord God will bring you through this and we will pray that he brings you strength through this time.

• Dan, I had lung cancer and I beat it. You can beat yours as well. Keet the faith my friend.......

• Dan, We all have you in our prayers. God Bless you and keep you safe.

• Dan, I pray that you have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have then I know that you will understand this: 

Because of our sin, God has the right to put us to death at any time. Why doesn’t He do that? God is giving everyone the opportunity to repent of their sin and turn toward the Lord.

2 Peter 3:9

1. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Why do bad things happen to good people? Bad things don't happen to good people because there are no good people! Everyone is unqualified and undeserving. Everyone is a sinner. Why do good things happen to bad people? Good things happen to bad people because God is, by His nature, merciful and compassionate. Remember this: The next time you almost have an accident or are actually in a car, train, or plane accident or some natural disaster such as a flood, earthquake, or tornado and should have been seriously injured or killed but lived to tell about it, you weren’t lucky! A Merciful God was just showing you how quickly and easily your life could have ended. After an experience such as that, some people might say that you are living on borrowed time. In reality, everyone is living on borrowed time. You might die at any moment and you need to use your remaining time wisely.

Numbers 14:18

1. ‘The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty,
  • Yes Dan, you will be okay.   I think that form of cancer is very treatable  I am very sorry to hear that cancer is involved at all, but I am relieved that it is not as bad as it could be.  Having lost 2 husbnds to that dread disease I well know how bad it can be. But that was a long time ago. We've come a long way baby. God bless and strengthen you and your family.  

This reply was deleted.