Replies

• Here we go again, blame everyone else but Joe.

• Yes because Joe isn't playing with a full deck - dementia is a disease therefore he isn't capable of making rational decisions.  I blame Jill Biden for pushing him into it -  she wanted to be First Lady if only for a short period of time.  

• There is something very serious with Joe Biden's mental condition and his overall health.  I had heard that some Democrats are asking to take away Biden's right to use the nuclear option as Commander-in Chief.  He has surrounded the Capitol with a fence with barbed wire and 5,000 National Guard.   No State of the Union Speech?  Why?  What is going on.  I think the Republicans demand that there be an explanation of all of this   This lack of leadership and Biden's mental deteriation is putting our country in an extremely dangerous state.  We need answers!  NOW!

• The Republican Party is full of whiny old men who refuse to act to defend our nation.  All they want is more money in their pocket, so don't rock the boat.  Time for term limits for sure, reduction of all their benefits including full pay after only one term.  The newer, younger people need to rise up and help us clean out the RINOs and the forever politicians.

• We elected a president to another term, so he could drain the swamp and the elites and China stole it from us. One very good option that has really taken off since the fraudulent election is the Convention of States. I'm a volunteer, it's very well organized. It's the only way we will ever see term limits and where the states can take back control from the federal swamp. Please join this effort.

This reply was deleted.