ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is only one way the takeover of the totalitarian commies can be prevented: Trump needs to assume total authority over the country including the corrupt courts. That's how he can preserve our liberties and freedom. 

• Why does the wind blow changing its direction at will... why do some men compromise their values for a mere bowl of porridge and others require a pig's ear for a silk purse.  Why?  Why after 3 1/2 yrs are we told to wait... the swamp will be drained next year and when next year comes and the swamp is larger and filled with more alligators and snakes... what will be the excuse but I need a little more time. 

When does patience become an excuse for cowardice or complicity... when is enough, enough... will the oceans need to be drained before the swamps are drained... will Trump ever find enough Judges or members of the SCOTUS too claim the prize to make America Great Again?  Where is that Greatness anyway... in the statutes pulled down or the number of flags spit upon and burnt... how many more of those precious blood-bought symbols of our pride and Nation need to be destroyed before we are Great Again?

Some would rather swallow a Camel than to admit it is in the tent and has brought others with him... Some would see the White House aflame and say next year, next year we will build a new one. However, that man shall never see next year or a new house ... nor will a nation of fools reap where patience, once a virtue, becomes King and Evil rules the day and no more hides in the shadows of the night.  I wish you lots of luck with NEXT YEAR...  Next year the rain will fall and the deserts will bloom, next year the wicked will just pack up and go away. Yeah, next year.

• I BEEN ASKING THESE SAME QUESTIONS FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.

OBAMA IS STILLSHOOTING OFF HIS MOUTH IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE, COMEY,MCCABE, BRENNAN, CLAPPER, HILLARY, STILL FLAPPING HER YAP, NANCY PELOSE STILL MAKING DRUNK COMMENTS TO HER MEDIA. LISA PAGE GOT A JOB IN THE MEDIA. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT IN COURT AND THEY SHOULD BE

What is needed is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Un-American_Activities_Committee

Everything about this democrat congress BLM Org,, ANTIFA, THE DEMOCRAT CONGRESS  and nearly 1/2 the senate need to be investigated ALONG WITH 

House Un-American Activities Committee
      The House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) or House Committee on Un-American Activities (HCUA), from 1969 onwards known as the House Committee…
    • You,  my brother,  are not only an American Hero but a great philosophical orator! God Bless you. The only thing left will be a call to arms for real Americans to emerge victorious. As long as there are Americans who have laid down their lives and those of us who have taken the oath to protect and defend this country no worthless communist will ever take over this great country!.

• Why are you at it again? Why do you throw Trump under the bus again? The man is doing an amazing job and you know it. It takes time to assume total authority in a country like ours and to drain the swamp. He faces tremendous opposition from every corner of the US. Just look at what SCOTUS has done to Trump recently but he has been working hard at putting the right judges on the bench at all levels. And you know that, too. Until he controls the judiciary, not much will change, but that is where he has put most of his effort because he knows that the judiciary is the only thing that stands in his way from assuming total authority over the country. 

• I hope President Trump will rise up and save this country.  If the communists win this November this country will be destroyed. I could not assimilate in an environment run by the government. 

• P/S I don't know just how good any of the justices he appointed are... if those he appointed to the SCOTUS are any measure we are once more in trouble... I'll reserve judgment on the justices he appointed to see just how they rule on Constitutional issues.  Until then, I will reserve judgment.

• I didn't throw Trump under the bus... any problem with enforcing the law is his major JOB... the Constitution charges Pres. Trump directly to: "... take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States." Quote Article 2, Section 3 US Constitution.  Pres. Trump is responsible for enforcing the laws and may appoint officers to assist him in doing so...  

He has not taken that to task.... allowing hundreds if not thousands of deep state public officials to  OPENLY violate the laws of the United States...  I expect him to stop such willful neglect of his Office and Constitutional DUTY ... to take action... fire those officers that will not follow his orders, fire those who are implicated in the corruption and fire any of the government agents who work to subvert his administration.  If holding the President accountable to the Constitution is throwing him under the Bus so be it.

• I would begin with christopher raye at the FBI. It is time to start draining the swamp by pulling the plug. Then round up the rest of th e democratic traitors and put them in front of a firing squad. The world can only be saved by someone like President Trump taking over our country first. I never thought I would see so many "pussies" running such a great country. 

• It is your prerogative to go against Trump. It is a free country. So, you can do that. I think it's wrong to not support Trump 100%, and I think it will also come to haunt people who do not support him totally.....

This reply was deleted.