ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is the Black Race that owns slaves today... Africa is the only continent upon which Slavery is still practiced.  The Constitution of the USA bans Slavery ... read the 13th Amendment.   In addition, the Constitution has been amended several times to make it more inclusive and representative... see the 19th Amendment giving women the vote.  The 14th and 15th provided equal protection for all citizens under the law... with the 15th extending voting rights based on race.  Other amendments securing equal access to the vote and lowering the age to vote are found in the 23rd, 24th, and 26th Amendments.   The US Constitution is amendable making it flexible and responsive to the People's needs.. no other instrument of its TIME... has such foresight and capacity for change.

The agitated female in this article should follow her own advice and SHUT UP until she knows the facts... our Constitution was on the leading edge of progressivism in 1776 and has managed to stay current because it can be Amendmended... CHANGED to embrace new concepts on liberty and equality among all of its citizens.  We have a Constitution that was made for ALL TIMES including today.  The misguided and hateful diatribe by the feminist fool in the video is a testament to the indoctrination of anti-American philosophy now DOMINATING the culture and curriculum in our Nations's Public Schools.

• Of course I agree.

But I would like to see you explain that to Sheila Jackson or better yet, Maxine Waters.

And since I amicable to you, I would warn you to wear a cup.

Sam Freedom's 12dailyPRO Madness Blog: Kick Me In the Balls Stormpay, Please?

• One doesn't waste their time attempting to explain anything to the likes of Shela Jackson and Maxine Waters... both are reprobates and irascible bigots and racists.

• Even if you are afforded a pistol, whip, and chair ?

Maxine Waters Claims Mulvaney Illegally Appointed, Despite Federal Court Decision (VIDEO ... 

A & Whip Vector Images (over 3,100)

• Do they have a Constitution replacement?

Reading it would be very interesting.

• I do not know of anyone offering a better Constitution. 

• Marx and his followers have offered the Communist Manifesto as the basis for all earthly governance... communism.

• True, but the snowflakes emphisis is on who presents the idea, not what the idea is.

• "...our constitution should be burned, because our constitution in and of itself is only written for who owned land? Men at the time, it's still written accordingly. Who was owned? Black folks."

So truth can only be told by paragons of virtue?

Folks, this idiot is a product of our educational system! 

For any other slipshod product, we would demand money back!

The irony is, only slavers would take this kind of dimbulb exile as useful.

• All of them are entitled spoiled brats that have never studied history.

This reply was deleted.