Replies

• Being a lifelong resident of the used to be great state of Michigan, I have often attempted to describe the incredible corruption in this state’s government. The democrats have had a stranglehold on the political structure here in MI since the fifties. When the UAW was at its maximum strength, they created a gangster/mob culture that the democrats have been exploiting ever since. Gretchen Whitmer is just another in a long line of criminals that have called themselves governor. Whitmer takes her orders directly from her previous employer George Soros.

This pipeline BULLSHIT is the method they have chosen to bring gasoline shortages to Michigan. It is the next step in their perceived destruction of America. They have been setting up this fake safety crap for a couple of years.

It would seem that no one here in MI has the stones to stand up to these thugs and return the state to the its citizens. Never has there been more SHEEP gathered in one place than 2021 Michigan.

Many people look at Arizona or Georgia as the places that turned our government over to the Globalists, but it was Michigan that stole the election not only for President but also a critical Senate seat.

• Why is Mistress Gretchen still in position to crack her cat o' nines?

She doesn't look that good in black.

• Why don't the people of Michigan impeach her?

• that's the question of the day and years I can see why they can not impeach her is because she is having sex with the Muslim people in Michigan.

• Tell me who are the stupidest those who are elected or those who voted for them 

• This is an international treaty! This govenour does not have the athorty to tell another country what they can and can not do?

WTF the Left have lost their minds!

• "Too risky?" And, of course the Governor who has ignored Health Science with the Plandemic has "scientific" data to support her allegation, right?

Are we missing MAGA yet? Is it any wonder that a State whuch fudged an election would stoop so low as to deprive its citizens the right to vote on this "order"?

This reply was deleted.