ADMIN

Covid Bailout Breakdown: 12 Billion to Foreign Countries

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What country is this?

• Pardon me ...while I PUKE  on my keyboard.

• Incredible!  This can not be allowed to happen!!!!!  Do the idiots in DC not realize that we can't keep the presses going and making new money out of thin air????

• The idiots in DC don't care about us, just getting enough people to keep them in office.

• the destruction of our Republic and its replacement with the new world order global dictatorship is their goal and it is happening!!!!!!!!!!

• Why are we bailing out the incompetent States that spent the pension $$ for teachers. What is the OTHER. Notice how some got more than the individuals. 

• Because the blue states are Biden's favorites!!!!  

• How on earth does this nonsense get into a COVID-19 relieve bill?  Oh I know, the Democrats will use anyway to sell out the country.  By the way, why should we supplement schools at all - with the crap that is being taught, the schools should be paying us!  Especially since they have been shut down for over 1 year.  And according to Pissantki, they are working to get kids back in school 1 day a week - yeah that's really opening them up.  NIA is nothing but a drain on the economy.  If they can't support themselves, let them fold.

• Agreed!!!!!

This reply was deleted.