ADMIN

"I'm putting my money where my mouth is and announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated,” Tritt said, as reported by Outsider. "Any show I have booked that discriminates against concert-goers by requiring proof of vaccination, a COVID test, or a mask is being canceled immediately."

Tritt called the financial impact on his decision "a sacrifice I’m willing to make to stand up for the freedoms that generations of Americans have enjoyed for their entire lifetimes."

"There are plenty of promoters and venues around the country that appreciate fans and the freedom of choice in this great country, and those are the promoters and venues I will be supporting," he continued.

h/t Townhall: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/10/18/country-singer-travis-tritt-takes-a-massive-stand-against-covid-tyranny-n2597645?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A True Son of America!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We're joining his Fan Club and when he comes back to AZ, we'll be there. 

• Good man right there

• God bless him for standing up. 

• That's the American spirit!

• Now that's a real "American"!!!!!!!!  God Bless him!

• Good for him! Hopefully, all the idiot leftists doing this to us will end up going down in flames, because they deserve it.

This reply was deleted.