ADMIN

"I'm putting my money where my mouth is and announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated,” Tritt said, as reported by Outsider. "Any show I have booked that discriminates against concert-goers by requiring proof of vaccination, a COVID test, or a mask is being canceled immediately."

Tritt called the financial impact on his decision "a sacrifice I’m willing to make to stand up for the freedoms that generations of Americans have enjoyed for their entire lifetimes."

"There are plenty of promoters and venues around the country that appreciate fans and the freedom of choice in this great country, and those are the promoters and venues I will be supporting," he continued.

h/t Townhall: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/10/18/country-singer-travis-tritt-takes-a-massive-stand-against-covid-tyranny-n2597645?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ron, The Key Issue forgotten here is with the British, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and all the others was "They were Imperial Nations" with Subsidized Companies under a "Throne of Crown." WWII in combination with the Lend Lease Agreement/Contract effectively ended Imperialism. The Mighty Oak of the English Empire turned into "Soft Pine" and crumbled. America had its era of Master Empire Builders such as Rockefeller, who basically "Enslaved" Tens of Thousands " in subsistence housing, buying food and clothing with Company Money, never earning enough to leave Captivity! The "Tenements" of our Largest Manufacturing Cities at that Time attest to the Comparative Conditions of Southern Slaves appear as Holiday Camps for Church Socials. Out of "These Lessons" Businesses have learned that in order to survive the Product Must Be Competitive In Price, With Equal or Better Performance/Quality and Assure Profits Enough To Continue, and Keep Employees/Staff Through Competitive Wages/Benefits. If Government were to enter within any of these areas it should be done only with "Practical Experience" such as demonstrated under the Trump Presidency.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Good for him

• Where is he scheduled to play because I would love to support him and others that will do the same thing!!!!

• Way to go Travis Tritt. America needs more like you.

• As far as "Shopping" is concerned, good, bad, or indifferent, all things change continually. Growing up we had the Mom and Pop Store near our Home for the Daily needs, and the "Whole Day Excursions" to the City with arm fills of purchases for our Monthly Needs. Special Needs were found via the Sears/Montgomery Wards Catalogs, and Furniture-Appliance-Hardware Stores and Automobile Dealerships. Then came "Shopping Malls", the Best Wonders where everything was contained within One Parking Area! Goodbye everything else. These were followed by " Big Box Stores" full of merchandise and nothing fancy. Goodbye Malls! Big Box gave way to the Internet Stores and Shopping from your Living Room in your pajamas. And the "Big Secret?" Most everything during that entire span of years was slowly replaced with "Imported Products", either from replacing Higher Production Costs here, or moving to Less Restrictive Production Areas Elsewhere. So " Who did this to us?" "We Did!" Who can fix it? Only the people who allowed it to happen and that is us. It is called "Free Market Competition."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn...

Ever hear of the East India Company ... it operated like Amazon and Walmart... and our founding forefathers knew how to deal with such managed and privileged trade... they imposed tariffs, imposts, duties, and fees, on the products of the East India Company, before they were permitted access to our economy. The US economy is the product of free enterprise AND managed access to our markets. It is not the product of privilege, position, or the King's commission (charter).  The leverage of one's global reach was not permitted to gain an unfair market advantage in our economy. Slave wages, labors safety, the environment, local commerce, and manufacturing were not sacrificed to achieve windfalls for a few. Protectionism was an integral part of our economic model and until it was removed, it stood as the sentry to our national engines of wealth. 

Corporations that use their global reach to manufacture low-quality cheap goods put American enterprises at a disadvantage and should be met with tariffs, imposts, duties, and fees before they are given access to our economy,  Our economy has REAL VALUE and we should charge manufacturers and agents of foreign goods and services fees for access... it is after all the capitalist system to charge for value received.   

Our economy was built on the fundamentals of a fair and equitable commercial exchange... an equal measure and honest scale... equitable wages, quality manufacturing, eco-friendly commerce, a respect for the value of labor and enterprise.  Windfall profits, made thru leveraging access to US Markets; while, exploiting the disparities in global markets, should not be permitted. Such foreign exchange (marketed as free trade) was not permitted by our founding fathers, our parents, or grandparents all refused it.  Manipulation of world markets has accelerated with the current generation and its results are seen in the boarded-up and abandoned manufacturing concerns, the kingpins of our economic engine.  Today's open market system and free trade have resulted in a growing number of empty buildings lining main street America's cities and a shrinking Middle Class.

• Very well said Lynn!!!

• It is time for a meeting of lke minded Americans to discuss this outrageous and dangerous and ever growing situaton. A Congress if you will.

• Way to go DUDE!

• It's time for fans and patriots everywhere to boycott any retailer or event that requires such mandates over covid... Wal Mart Parking lots should be empty... along with other major chain retail outlets.. forget phony supply chain problems ... let WalMart's and other mainstream retailers experience a consumer chain problem... boycott them until they use their influence to get the government to prosecute the criminal conduct and conspiratorial efforts to destroy our nation... demand the Marxist and their cabal of political and civic leaders be held accountable, for what appears to be genocide, open treason, and insurrection among those sworn to defend our Constitution. 

This reply was deleted.