ADMIN

"I'm putting my money where my mouth is and announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated,” Tritt said, as reported by Outsider. "Any show I have booked that discriminates against concert-goers by requiring proof of vaccination, a COVID test, or a mask is being canceled immediately."

Tritt called the financial impact on his decision "a sacrifice I’m willing to make to stand up for the freedoms that generations of Americans have enjoyed for their entire lifetimes."

"There are plenty of promoters and venues around the country that appreciate fans and the freedom of choice in this great country, and those are the promoters and venues I will be supporting," he continued.

h/t Townhall: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/10/18/country-singer-travis-tritt-takes-a-massive-stand-against-covid-tyranny-n2597645?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As always you have wonderful advise for 'we the people'.  I've adopted you as my "go to guy".  If more people who claim to American followed your advise, we could get this show back on the road in the right direction!!  I'd say 'run for President', but I already know you are waaaaaay too intellegent for that!   Goc Bless ... 

• Thank you Mary for your vote of confidence... I'll try not to disappoint you.  God bless you and yours with peace, prosperity, and good health.

• OOps, I mean God

• It would be great if most or at least the half of the population would walk away from all the large store and begin  supporting ONLY private shops.
      These huge places killed small business over the years by offering lower prices, convenience, but now are controlling and gouging us, plus offering inferior products. There is a tremendous lack of quality in everything today. We have settled for less in everything.......time to take back America, bring back small business, but the only way is to stop going to these huge chains. Even our healthcare is turned into a huge chain of the Cleveland Clinics and alikes, where it's all about profit....not health! Grocery stores with their high prices of increasingly lesser quality, clothing is a desaster, it's almost impossible to find anything that doesn't look like it was dragged out of a dog's  mouth, the chain restaurants, and naturally  Walmart! 

it would be a dream to stop going to it all, take off the rest of the year from buying anything, I bet no one at this site NEEDS anything outside of food. Chirtmas would be lovelier with less. I have switched to mostly private places, the butcher out in the country, the hidden Amish store selling all the basic needs. It's possible to buy most of our food from small astablishments and show those trying to call the shots we are still boss!

• Excellent advice ilona...

• I would really love to do this, and in some small part I am, but sadly my town is full of lfety small business owners who want to push this nonsense, and usually they don't have what I want and I wind up having to go online. I haven't given up on the ones that do not support all this bull shit though

• Thanks Travis,

Get all of your music family on board too, with the fact our freedoms matter.

• This is awesome! All Americans...the great walk out November 3!!!!

• What great news!   A true patriot and friend of the American right!

• This is wonderful! 

This reply was deleted.