ADMIN
BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):Β 
On Wednesday afternoon in the Georgia Senate Judiciary voted to have these ballots inspected. What happened next?Β 
Rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse and began loading up. I will post that video promptly.Β 
And then, a shredding company was engaged. They shredded everything. Not just a normal shredding either. They did not shred into long strips, or even tiny confetti: they did military-grade shredding down to tiny spitballs.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Β 
The video of the enterprise van is too big for me to upload right here. But trust me, there is a video of enterprise moving vans pulling up at 10 o’clock at night, after the Senate subcommittee voted to investigate the stuff, and they got loaded up.Β 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did they had time to send the police to arrest the van ? Yes I see the missing bar code at the top next to the county name , now if they were all fake balots but got already shredded how then ?

• Right Melanie!Β  Dems & CCP that's who.Β Β 

Β 

• Here's something to do.Β  Contact the ten people who can stop the steal.

Β 

https://www.shestokas.com/constitution-and-its-people/ten-people-wh...

Β 

Ten People Who Need to Know that America Is Watching Them - David J. Shestokas
    The list at the end of this post contains the contact information of the ten most important people in America that almost no one knows. Here is why Y…
  • Who? The democommies, of course, along with their buddies the chinese communists.

This reply was deleted.