ADMIN

Could California Flip? WATCH!!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Too many illegals and illegal votes to win California.

• If it wasn't for voter fraud, California would be deeply red. 

• Conquer California, and bring it back to the Republic!

• Wow, wow, wow I have here in America for over 30 years now I never saw a president like this in my entire life.

• Things happening for the better is always a possibility, especially with all the prayers being offered to God right now.

• It is possible!  If you look at what Newsom has done to the state,  you can see how bad the Democrats are for the average man.  Other than Hollywood and the elite - most people tend to vote for the one who can make life better.  It would be wonderful to see!!!!

• I’m convinced there’s DEEP voter fraud - this following possibly  proves it. So will they be able to counter it enough??!! Native CA, transplanted ‘93 to CO due to crime & Cost of Lvng back then😳

• I'd move back to CA if Tea Party Republicans were in charge, heck yeah!!

• Me too!

• If a republican wins an election in CA the left will say all the problems there are in the state is because of this republican that just got sworn into office 5 min ago. They will blame him for the massive debt they have, man made global warming---Oh sorry, they changed the name to climate change because the other name wasn't selling and now they have all the bases covered. When ever the communists they are trying to sell to the public but it isn't selling they change the name.

They will also blame him for all the fires burning up so many houses. I wouldn't want to be an elected republican in CA because he will get the blame for everything. CA is such a mess now that I don't believe it can be saved. The communists made the mess there so let them have it. The only hope for CA is if it gets broken up into 4 or 5 states. No, it doesn't mean the communists will add more communists to congress. Its just L.A. and San Fransico that control the entire state and if you separate those two cities to one state and the other states would be blue states.

This reply was deleted.