Replies

• Janet -- Nooooooo!! Don't do it.

There's zero chance that pairing could win, even with massive DemoCom fraud 

Just think about the fun we'll have destroying two turds...uh, I mean birds, with one voting "stone"!!

• As if we need to consider the possibility of these two, we don't have enough real crap going on.

If you have a chance call David......he'd love to hear from you!

• No one need vote for either of them to win... what part of the people who vote decided nothing... its those who count the vote that decides who wins... and guess whose counting... that's right Marxist Democrats... and they will secure their victory by any means necessary... including open, in your face election fraud.   Ask Cuban's, Argentinians, Columbians, Nicaraguans, Mexicans, Guatemalans, Panimcains, and the people in any other Marxist states... Ask your neighbors if they think our elections are fair and open. 

Elections put us where we are and they are not about to take us back to the time of Constitutional Government.

• Ron, once again you are correct!!!!!  The 2020sham proved your point!!!!!

• Of course suicide is not an answer. but as far as zero chances for the gruesome twosome, as Dominion candidates, never say never. Just look at Joe Biden!

• Skeptical, there were zero chances for joe dementia to win but the BIG CHEAT made it happen so don't think the gruesome twosome won't do the same!!!!!!!!!!

• Ron! You are scareing me. Let's hope old Joe don't read your post. If he could rember long enough he might just do it.

• As bad as Kreepy Klamy is as a politician, the thought of Mrs. Serial Rapo/Pedophile Bill is Three Stooges level idiocy. And not funny.

• Just when you think it  can't get any worse hillary BRIBES kamala for her job and bingo all hell will break loose.

OLD hillary is as bad if not worse than biden

• Keith, hitlery is much worse.  joe dementia isbraid dead and only playing a part as a puppet.  hitlery is a cold conniving satanist who will do anything to seize control.  She is a modern day Hitler, thus my referring to her as hitlery!!!!!

This reply was deleted.