Replies

• Is your name for chynajoe related more to Ben hiding or to bin laden? Has he sniffed around the ME yet? The name marries both together nicely.

• Aint gona happen!

• Probably not as the corruption is so deep and widespread that the GOP is incapable of acting.... without pulling down their own house...

• There is value in what you write, Ron, but I believe your road is too long and winding.  Citizenry is overtly impatient.  Others consider the cost too high.  But when when it hits their household economically, the cost will be lowered and the impatience raised forcing them to join the first group:ovrtly impatient.  Some are ready to roll now.  Right now.  I am urge patince for at least12 days and perhaps 87 days.  After that .....  God protect us all.

• In the mean we need to prepare.

• I agree John... immediate action is best IF IT IS ORGANIZED and the LEADERSHIP is capable of presenting a solid case before the SCOTUS and Congress... for the removal of Bin Hiden and Comrad Kamala from their fraudulently usurped offices.  However, we also need a backup... and that would be a Red State Caucus working on the Writ of Quo Waranto and an Anti-commandeering series of legislative acts to restrain Federal overreach... we must and can do both.

• I am so glad you are on here, Ron!  I agree with what you say.  You understand this so much better than me.  Give me a job and I will get it accomplished.  But we need leaders with Godly and earthly-wisdom gained from experience.  Intellect is not enough.  HEY EVERYBODY - - - -   Dave from X22 Report just released another excellent video where he suggests that Kevin Clinesmith was Marker No. 1…which basically means the first signal that everything is about to break loose.  Watch the video after scrolling way down the page.  Was Kevin Clinesmith Marker No. 1? (welovetrump.com)

Was Kevin Clinesmith Marker No. 1?
      While the MSM is doing everything they can to discredit Trump supports and smear Q supporters, I think we should continue to focus on the facts. Soun…
    • You are right Sheepdog this didn't start overnight.

This reply was deleted.