ADMIN

A thread written by @ronlngbch: "Yeah, as "transparent" as mud in ...

A reserved Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday called on President Trump to tone down his combative approach to the national protests for racial justice that have followed the death of an unarmed black man in Minneapolis last week.

Clutching a Bible in the Capitol, Pelosi urged Trump to reach across the divides of race, party, region and religion to help the country heal instead.

"We would hope that the president of the United States would follow the lead of so many other presidents before him to be a healer-in-chief, and not a fanner of the flame," she said.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/500644-pelosi-holding-a-bible-urges-trump-to-help-the-country-heal

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we want Constitutional Government... then we must adhere to Constitutional Law... not statutory or judicial fiat.

• No; the ones you mentioned are NOT in full communioin with the One True Church, The Catholic Church, the One Church of Our Lord and Savior Jesus, the ONLY one HE Himself founded. There is no other.

• the problem that we have is this the power of God is not being manifest in our generation today that's the reason why we have the problem we are facing among the churches today, what I am reading from the scripture is not being display right now and I believe the reason why is because we are living in the last days.

• Let me suggest that there is yet a remanent in the land whose words are on fire... kindling the flames of retribution yet to come, whose lives were ordained before the foundations of this world...

I say Awake ye servants of the Lord and hear what the Lord would say... rise up and take hold of His standard, call out the congregation of the righteous from among the apostate... Separate the tares who work iniquity, from the wheat of God's harvest... prepare the threshing floor... for the time of harvest is upon us. The Sun and the Moon; the stars of heaven... all declare the events to come...

Now is the season of sorrows... tomorrow will bring with it great tribulation unto the unprepared... be not caught in the fields, nor standing idle in the way... Make straight the way of the Lord... Warn the wicked, that their blood may not be upon your hands... and like Noah, My servant... gather the righteous in My family into the Arch of My Covenant,  and warn the foolish of the coming judgment.  Amen

• she is so ugly and demon posses

• This reply was deleted.
    • bingo! my friend you are right on the money.

• She is like the Jews before the captivity and again during the time of Christ.  Because she is a "catholic" (an apostate religion anyway)she thinks having the name makes her invincible and somehow immune to sin.  HA!

• William-Nutty nan is the "apostate", she is CINO (Catholic in name only); she was excommunicated by her own Bishop, several years ago, because of her pro--abortion stance (among other things).  DO NOT disparage the Catholic Church, the majority are "true" followers, believers.  Frankly, your comment OFFENDS ME- - I AM a Catholic and proud of it.

• Let us do well toward our brother and sisters in Christ having charity for those who oppose themsleves and giving life to those in need of the sustinance of life thru the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ... for some walk among us spreading strife in the Body... seeking an advantage in the Kingdom they would do well to hold their place and endure with us all... this race we run, this crown we seek is yet to come... to be won by those who patiently endure the fellowship of the misguided.

Therefore, let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up. While we have this opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to the family of faith… for they are truly our brothers and sisters in Christ.  Let the strong bear up the infirmities of the weak and tolerate the foolish while we win them over through our patience and the charity of a good heart.  I for one find the Catholic faith to have many true believers and a Church Militant working among the needy and poor of this world with unequaled charity.  May God reveal the fullness of His will in them and all those who are in Christ Jesus.

This reply was deleted.