ADMIN

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was beaten, had 'serious ...

St Louis County's top prosecutor announced Thursday that he will not charge the former police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, a dramatic decision that could reopen old wounds amid a renewed and intense national conversation about racial injustice and the police treatment of minorities.

It was nearly six years ago that a grand jury declined to indict Darren Wilson, the white police officer who shot Brown, a black 18-year-old. 

Civil rights leaders and Brown's mother had hoped that Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell, the county's first Black prosecutor, would reopen the case after he took office in January 2019.

'My heart breaks' for Michael's parents, Bell said. 'I know this is not the result they were looking for and that their pain will continue forever.'

Describing the announcement as 'one of the most difficult things I've had to do,' Bell said that after a five-month review of witness statements, forensic reports and other evidence to determine if his office could prove that Wilson committed murder or manslaughter 'we cannot prove that he did,' Bell said.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8578275/Prosecutor-Charging-decision-upcoming-Michael-Brown-case.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The OFFICIAL AUTOPSY should be the only admissible autopsy... the other may not have been performed in accordance with the law and the practices associated with criminal autopsy investigations.  I said from the start that the toxicology report would show serious drug use at the time of death. The official statements of the local civilians, who observed Floyd PRIOR to the police arriving, describe Floyd as disoriented, erratic, and fitful... having convulsions.  The use of Fentanyl and Opiates in combination with THC show up in the toxicology report for Floyd.  The combination of those drugs is known to induce heart failure... Floyd had evidence of this DEADLY combination of drugs in his system at the time of his death, and he had a history of heart disease. 

Finally, the official autopsy lists heart failure, NOT asphyxiation, as the cause of death... it also noted the presence of drugs.  I would also call attention to the autopsy comments that there was no evidence of asphyxiation or serious bruising around his windpipe. 

The Defense is likely to claim Floyd died of heart failure caused by drug abuse... Fentanyl and Opiates.  The following violence is all the product of the MSM's jumping to conclusions based on an incomplete investigation and facts... they have created hundreds of millions in damages and the City of Milwaukee and others ought to sue the media giants to recover from the riots they enflamed.

• Wait for what the outcry will be when Minneapolis prosecutors decide they cannot proced officer Chauvin for George Floyd's because the two inconsistent autopsies naturally raise reasonable doubt as to the cause of deaht.

• What city are the Communist Democrat Revolutionists burning down  for this!

• The Antifa and BLM crowds have been setting fires in a number of cities to protest police abuse... going back to Ferguson, Mo.,  places like Detroit, MI, Seatle Washington, Portland, Oregon, Milwaukee, Wi., St, Paul, Mn., Chicago, Il. Denver, Co.,  Austin, Tx.,  Washington, DC,  NYC, and Other places have experienced arson as the agents of insurrection attempt to set fire to entire neighborhoods and cities.  See: https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/27/fatalities-and-injuries-climb-...

Fatalities And Injuries Climb As Riots Around The Nation Grow More Violent
      Violent riots continue to plague cities like Chicago, Seattle, Denver, Austin, and Portland with no end in sight.
    • Trump needs to do more of what he did in Portland. Show the might of the federal government, impose his power on a failed city run by demonrats, and pacify the city like he did in Portland.

• Fonicate it all that nonsense all President Donald JohnTrump has to is implement the Insurection Act of 1809 a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. 251-255) prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C.331-355 was ammended 2006-t2007) that enpowers the President of the Untited States to deploy Untited States military (The damned regulars even Untited States Marines.) and federalized National Guard troops with in the Untited States in particular circumstances such as to supress civil disorder, insurrectiob and rebellion. The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 a law that was passed by the defeated slave owners of the Confederate States of America otherwise known as the Democratic party!! With in easy flying distance at Joint Base Lewis-McChord is the 2nd Battion, 75th Ranger Regiment and their private Uber service the 4th Battlion 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) Just in case you can bring in the 42nd Military Police Brigade!

• Absolutely, I have been screaming Marital Law for nearly 8 months... ever since the phony pandemic... and  lock down.  The left means business and they intend on pulling down our government, The Insurrection Act, the Emergency Powers Act, the National Security Act and others provide the constitutional and statutory authority to put down the insurrection and domestic terrorism using these acts and others... including the Patriot Act.

• Good.........anybody with a rational mind would consider trying to take  a gun off a cop, could result in your death.....end of story.  If the perpetrator is on dope, booze or whatever......does anybody think the cop has time to anazlyze the idiot and have a CONVERSATION, with the same idiot??? Let's face it most of these fools are either high on something, pissed at the world or terminally stupid, gang influenced etc and try to do something real stupid.  What kind of moron actually wants to have a confrontation with a cop ......about anything?

• I am relieved to learn this.  One for the good guys!

• Since I have some small experiance in law enforcement because at the end of the Vietnam war I heard our sergeant major say "I am glad to see that this war is over now we can get back to real soldiering" I chose to leave the regular military establishment of the United States Army and join the Pennsylvania National Guard and go into civilian law enforcement to make a living. I am in a very good position to discus the incident of Michael Brown and Darren Wilson. In law enforcement we have a quaint phrase "Chicago Amneisia" which means "I don't know nothing". When the video tapes of the incident at the conviniance store are reviewed and and the size differancial between Michael Brown and Officer Darren Wilson are revied and Officer  Darren Wilson is sitting in his patrol car and poor little Michael Brown is trying to take his service weapon you can.see the problem. Of course you can see the real problem Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell has he was utterly unable to prove BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A REASONABLE DOUBT that Officer Darren Wilson had commited a crime. In crimnal cases the stadard for conviction is that the prosecution prove their case beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt and not the "by a proponderance of evindance" of a tort or civil case!

This reply was deleted.