ADMIN

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Anyone recognize #4 as a GOP ...

Cancel culture. It's here, it's happening and it seems like every day, there are calls to cancel more famous faces on social media—but not always from the voices you would expect.

In recent weeks in the wake of the George Floyd protests and the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter movement, the spotlight has shone on the likes of late-night hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon for past use of blackface for comedy sketches. And among the multitude of voices calling for these celebrities to face consequences for their past actions are a number of conservative figures and media outlets.

A few notable anti-Trump celebrities have been attacked in the right-wing media and social media recently as part of the recent Black Lives Matter controversy.

This tweet from Turning Point U.S.A. founder and Trump supporter Charlie Kirk points out that notable celebs caught in blackface scandals are are all "leftists."

This week, Fox News published an exclusive alleging that Kimmel, who is famously anti-Trump, used the N-word, imitating rapper Snoop Dogg song in 1996 for a comedy Christmas album.

read more:

https://www.newsweek.com/conservatives-weaponize-cancel-culture-tame-anti-trump-celebrities-1513041

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These demorats like to accuse us and Trump of racism but they are worse than anybody. Wasn't Abe Lincoln a Republican, too? 

• We need to go and take back our city

• Yes and the rest of the country as well.

• The left won't care. They can complain about Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke having soot-covered faces, but actual blackface by their celebrity supporters they will turn a blind eye to. They are the ultimate hypocrites. Not that this is new; after all they purposely ignore the Democrats' history over the last two centuries in supporting slavery, the Klan and Jim Crow, and wilfully ignore the fact that Democrats are the party in power in every major city they want to see reformed, and have failed and refused to implement desired reforms (I leave aside the question whether the reforms are necessary or proper). Why? Because they are in thrall to the DP and will forever remain on the plantation. That's all this riotous rabble can claim: lots of slogans and abject loyalty to the one party responsible for every condition that BLM decries.

• You are correct as I see it. These aranrchists couldn't care less about facts and truth.  Their behavior has nothing to do with either. This is deliberate aggression against our country, it's principles and very critically it's govenmental structure. It could easily be argued that it is an actual "act of war."  Now how the hell do we get rid of the Leftists leadership in these cities and states?  It's with them that the responsibility rests.  Is there some legal action available that could stop them and this takeover?  Isn't it sedition or even treason to aid, support and abiet anti-American attacks? I am reminded of something I heard from a Beck video years ago. It was from SEIU and Cass Sun???  ( I forget his name)  He did say, however when asked how the population can be reduced and our government replaced "with the power of persuasion and if that doesn't work the persuasion of power."   Speaks volumes.

• Not sure I understand your reacton??

This reply was deleted.