Replies

• Of course they will try something because they are evil

• Free Speech yes Agree to disagree. We are all different. We should be able to debate talk about it. Inform find the truth but legislator did this! The phone company never were split up governments join in and put family memers on board. Paid other! The politicians got paid and used committees they chair for control of business legislation and Law or special interest paid with your taxes. We can't let and government delegate their powers to committee's or businesses ever for false Profits or Profit for themselves. We have every government official for sell! Sold powers and votes with Legislation or the budget bills to go inround around our federal, states laws and The Constitution. Until nothing means freedom, liberty, Justice, free will, choice of every America is mute 🤐 going gone. We are all silenced or censored from the truth. We have no money we make hardly anything. Digital money is away they hide the still to make up banking control and robbing everyone. Control food speech machines informing productivity businesses Healthcare and you! Chips run the advance machines through government control with businesses helping some have no choice cause of miss deeds. No Supply No oil no gas no dollar, population control, productivity control,  throughout the working class. The plan for the world order control. How many resets is this world order now today. Censorship is controlling the population through phone computers government control of everything. Keep Faith in the God! Stand Six feet apart cover your face no church no congregating. What have they done? And what will they do for power and profit what is government today? They will destroy the people. World Wars Government made it biblical use your faith freedom and Liberty destroy the Family. Silence you forever. We have no choice but to fight back protect the children all God's children young and old. They swore to defend and protect the constitution yet they destroy it with in! Thats the plan of All Nations. Infrom Political prisoners are suffering we have to inform. More and more people will die drug overdose from China. pill mills or fentanyl. Or take guns can't protect you family land property. Hammers knife kill more. They won't stop at ten bullet teal they have take all bullets. There are good people fighting but you won't know they what you to think it's hopeless. We do have hope start getting involved. My body is worn but my soul keeps me fighting. I will rise with Wings and sore the heavens be it's so my heart beat I hear so loud in my ears everday. Hope is coming not befor the prayers of a whole nation as one shout loudly clearly comly as these United States finally do in we set the date of all national prayer. And so before we can. Each state each person join Hands hearts minds Sing shout it out! Save my ratchet soul let me be worthy let me love let me help let me care open my heart up help me help you help us save our world pray the light of God here it than he will answer. His forgotten siners eyes are open to better life we all need someone to love. Forgive your selfishness and love you people. Pray we survive are you this trial and tribulations. I know God's got my back he also has your back he has a plan and we're all in it for the good or the bad. We pray pray pray blesses oh Lord keep us safe protect our families protect our friends protect our leaders protect that they will do the right thing pray in one large loud voice we are gods people we are family people we are hard workers' we the people are mothers fathers brothers and sisters we are one family nation Christ is our leader sing to him pray to him there is hope we are that hope in every action we do say sing and pray. Leader or Lamb?

• I knew it would get interesting before the fall elections.

YUP!

Guess I was right.

• Shared

This reply was deleted.