ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great idea Bob. What are the plans after the First 30 Dsys?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Fight as long as it takes but I am praying that God will step in before it comes to war and give us victory from prayer.  I am too old and disabled to be of any help in a war.  I have the training and battle experience but will be 72 in a month and a half and am very disabled from a stroke.

• covid is a communist scam they will use FOREVER to keep their tyranny alive.  I believe armed revolt, as much as I hate to see it, is our only hope.  We will have to defeat tyranny as our founders did!!!!!!!!!!

• Originally our voting processes only allowed for Citizens to cast their Ballots in person, excluding Active Military. Then exceptions were made for those Housebound individuals to Vote By Mail after submitting qualifications. Then allowances for those whose schedules did not allow them access to their designated Voting Place. This was followed by State Statues allowing "Vote by Mail" to registered voters. The Pandemic created National and State Unconstitutional Excuses for other processes such as Governor Mandate to declare "Mail In Ballots", to " Addresses Non Name Specific. The Covid Virus Worldwide Pandemic was declared when the Mortality Rate achieved .01-.02% of the Population. The difference between the Covid Pandemic and all preceding Pandemics is the Civic was the "First to include other causative factors including heart disease, obesity, and diabetes." All previous Pandemics were Singular Causative Factor Only. Through this subliminal manipulation the bulk of humanity followed sheep like to every Governmental Command even when the most simple of research proved the requirements useless/meaningless and created to devide the masses instead of bringing focus on the various ultimate purposes of the governments. Now the populations are awake, alert and pissed as the upcoming next two years of Elections will demonstrate.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• You are right Lynn, the liberals found another way to cheat.

• covid is a scam designed to subjugate We the People.  People killed in car wrecks are tested and if positive are listed as covid deaths.  The survival rate is 99.8% if tabulated truthfully!!!!!  I WILL NOT take their poison into my body under any circumstances!!!!!  I am a born again Evangelical Christian, a patriot, a veteran, a Constitutional conservative, and WILL NOT bow to the "god" of government, satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank-you for reminding us of these truths, Bob.  You write well.  I have been saying since the start-up of the "pandemic" that this is just a virus.  It can kill those who are already sick and it can kill some others as well, just as viruses do regularly.  I have never had "the jab,"  I eventually caught the China Flu.  i have never worn the mask unless forced to do so.  I strenuously resist.  The virus bothered me for four days.  Pneumonia developed but was quickly resolved via take-by--mouth antibiotics.  Weakness left and, at 75, I am doing well.  We celebrated my recovery by felling 85 trees!  I will not take the Vac due to its ingredients and the mandate to take the jab.  The vac includes fetus tissue (not umbilical tissue) whose DNA does not match yours!  Trouble!!  Lucifer (Satan).  Evil.  "The jab" includes Luciferase which, under certain cameras makes your body glow.  Lucifer glowed as he reflected God's light. Some jabs cause metal objects to stick on you: magnetism. Some jabs cause death.  Others cause grave illnesses.  The vac does not prevent re-infection: it may even cause re-infection which can cause other illnesses, even death.  Isn't it interesting how the government wants 5- to 11-year-olds to have the jab?  No need as children do not catch the China Flu!  New deviant attacks children… Go figure.  God calls us to action: not talking.  Let us act.  You cannot support the jab as a Christian.  God calls us to action now!  5-million people march on DC to take the WH and the Capitol.  Some people cannot afford the drive, but you can donate money for gasoline!  No guns.  You need no one's permission.  Just walk and walk in.  Just act!

• John, thanks much.  I have been exposed to the virus several times but have not gotten sick.  I haven't had so much as a coold in 45 years.  The last time I was sick I had a bad case of the flu 5 days after I got the only flu shot I ever took.  I WILL NOT be taking the covid poison (vaccine) into my body!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't understand. What word.? MEV ? 

• Really, your comprehension is THAT weak? Come ON man! MIDTERM ELECTION VARIANT, get it?

This reply was deleted.